71. We're partners (Jay Halstead, Adam Ruzek)

This one was requested by futuremsmars.

Jay stood by Adam's door, waiting for his friend to let him in his apartment. In his hands he held six pack of beer and some chinese.

Adam finally opened the door. His eyes looked tired and the beard he was growing was getting out of control. "Hey man, what are you doing here so late." He looked at the wall where the clock was hanging.

Jay smiled and pushed the beer in his lap. "It's party time."

Jay knew Adam well and he also knew that breaking the engagement off with Kim was gonna break him to the max, so the only thing he can do is be there for him and keep his minds off of Burges.

"Alright, come in." Adam stepped ro the side inviting Jay in his semi clean apartment. "I wasn't expecting a visit."

Jay pushed the pizza box off of the sofa and plopped down. "Buddy you need to stop with this." He pointed to the mess. "It's been six months. Dude she is already dating someone else."

Adam stood silent for a couple of seconds. He knew Jay was right but it still didn't make it ang easier for him. "I know man it's just..."

Jay stood up. "Get dressed we are leaving. And take a shower, you smell bad." He ordered and sit down to finish his beer. "We are going hunting for chicks." He wigglednhis eyebrows.

Jay was freshly single himself but he had a gift of getting over girls faster than falling for them. As they arived at the local club, music was beaming and ladyes were all over them. Cuz let's admit it, they look hella fine if they want to.

Jay spotted two girls in their late twenties, sitting at the table. They were alone so he decided they will be it for tonight. "See those girls. Don't embarase me." He winked at Adam who was already feeling tipsy.

"Hey girls." Adam greeted and surprized Jay with his sudden confidence. "Wanna dance?"

The red head smiled and blushed. She was defenetly atracted to him and Jay feeled proud of himself when he watched Adam having fun dancing and ocasionally kissing his new friend. He focoused on the girl with long black hair and it's only now he realized how atractive she is. "I feel like an idiot for not introducing myself. I'm Jay."

"Lisa." She extended her arm out in confidence just the way he liked it. "If you're to shy to invite me to dance floor, let me invite you." She smirked and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for bringing me out man." Adam thanked him in the middle of dance floor, red because of the lipstick.

Jay was in seved heaven himself. He couldn't believe je meet such an amazing girl while trging to be there for Adam. "No problem. That's what partners are for."