152. Old fling (Jay Halstead)

LocalKinGirl this one is for you. 🥰

"Hello Jay." An atractive new waitress greeted Jay when he walked throught the door of Molly's. "What can I get you today?" She leaned on the counter, licking her lips and showing too much.

Jay politely smiled ordering just a beer before he made his way towards Kevin and Adam. He turned around fast and bumped into someone, spilling the whole beer botle on her. "Oh my god. I'm soo..." He tryed to apologize.

"Jay Halstead." A girl smirked, her arms folded on her chest. "My, my what on earth are you doing here?"

"Y/N?" Jay hugged the girl, pulling her tightly closer. "I could ask you the same thing." He looked at the girl he used to be crazy about. "Come here and tell me everything." He dragged her to the counter, gaining the eyes of many girls.

"Are you sure you wanna spend time with me?" She giggled with a tint of shiness that always made her special. "Looks like all this girls are standing in the line for a moment of Halstead."

Jay shook his head, sipping on his beer. "So what are you up to this days monkey?" Jay teased, using the name she hated on the outside but loved on the inside.

"Shut up!" She blushed, removing her hair from her face. "I am just visiting my mom since I finnaly got a week off after forever." Jay furrowed his eyebrows at her so she answered his silent question before he had the chance to actually say it out loud. "Navy."

"No way!" Jay giggled. "You aplied to be in a Navy?!" He looked at his fingers when it hit him that he missed such a big part of her life.

"After you left... I wanted to leave and that was a perfect chance." She pushed her lips together, inhaling. "I heard you left the rangers."

"Yep, I'm a big time cop now." He joked, finnishing his beer. "So will you stay a while?"

***

Jay kissed the trail up her tummy, making gosebumps form on her skin. He took time kissing her scar that she got when she saved him when they were little. It made him happy after such long time. "So miss Monkey... Will you stay?"

She arched her back as Jay touched the sensitive spot in between her legs and hissed. "Yes.''

"That's a good girl." He smirked, reconecting their lips in a kiss. "I will never leave you again." He promissed and sealed the promisse with a kiss.