62. I always find out (Kevin Altwater, Hank Voight)

This one was requested by newhopebeth_xo. I had some trubles writting it but I hope you like it.

"How was your day darling." Hank sits down on a sofa, kissing his daughter forehead.

She lifts her legs on his lap and gives him a smile. "It was fine. Me and Jessica were bussy with something from work." She lies. She was with her boyfriend who got sick. Her father would kill them if he found out she was dating one of his fellow cops.

"Jessica... okay." Hank smiled back to her politely. "I'm gonna take a shower and then you can join me for annual dinner."

"Is Erin gonna be there?" She jumped out of the sofa and on her legs.

Hank nodded and she was already on her way to get dressed. She knew all of them will be atending, including Kevin. "Ready when you are."

An hour later all of the inteligance members were gathered by the table, ready for diner. "You look better so soon Kevin. What's the secret?" Hank interogated.

Kevin gulped. "Just a lot of rest I gues."

Y/N an Kevin looked at eachother, their faces red. "He could not know?" Kevin tought to himself.

The diner went by quick but it was awkward most of the time. Hank ofered Kevin a ride home and he reluctantly accepted.

Hank stopped the car in the middle of nowhere and turned his attention to the not so secretive couple. "So. Are you gonna tell me what's really going on?"

Y/N looked at Kevin who was already looking at her. "We should tell him."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "I'm dating Kevin and I'm nineteen by the way." She pointed a finger to her fathers face.

"Y/N!" Hank warned. "Didn't I tell you cops are off limits. But of course you had to date one and from my unit." He was red in a face from anger. If someone wanted a revenge she would be the first person who would got hurt.

"Dad." She put her hand on his shoulder. "I know what happened to Justin was awfull and you are never gonna forget it but Kevin will take care of me."

"With all do reaspect sir, I think by my side is the safest place for her." He spoke calmly, looking him direcrly in his eyes. "I know you don't want to hear it boss, but I love your daughter "

Y/N's eyes widened. This is the first time he actually admit it he loves her. "Dad you know I'm already in dager because you're my dad, so can you just please give us a chance?"

Hank starts the engine and drves in complete silence.

Half an hour later they arrive at Kevin's place. "I'll pick you up tomorrow for brunch. Have fun and be carefull." He spoke never looking at them.

"Are you serious dad?" Y/N jumped and hugged him from behind where she was sitting.

Kevin offers his hand to him. "I'll take good care of her."

Hank exhales. "I quess from all the police station, you're the best choice for my princess." After the young couple exsited the car, he rolled down the window. "By Y/N have fun at Jessica's."

Kevin and Y/N bursted out laughing. "He totaly knew from day one." Kevin smiled and opened the door for his girlfriend.