146. After you cheat (Jay Halstead)

You guys wanted part two of BEFORE YOU CHEAT so here it is. 😊

Today was the first day you have to go to work and sit beside your ex Jay. Deep down you felt sorry for what happened to him but really deep, deep down. You look outside the window and see him riding a bicycle. "Ain't karma a bitch." You giggle to yourself watching him.

You walk to get some papers and the people are greeting you as usual. You could say you are the kind of person to get along with everyone. As you come back to your desk, everyone was gathered for work but the coffe and a bag on your desk catches your attention. "What is this?" You pick the coffe up so everyone can see it.

You see Antonio and Al giggle with the corner of your eye and Jay being nervous. "It's coffe and doughnut from your favorite shop." He admits scratching his head. "I tought you might want it."

"Well I don't." You put it back on desk because you will definitely eat it later. "Cool ride by the way." You giggle, walking to break room, to grab a cup of disgusting coffe. You usually hate to drink it but you would do anything to piss Jay off. He walks slowly after you, until he is standing right behind you. "You want something?"

"Talk to me." He grabs your hand twirling you around. "I made a mistake."

"Mhmm.." You pout your lips together, like you are not interested. "Well Halstead I would love to talk to but I am late for my dinner date." You glance at your imaginary wrist watch and wave to him. "Next time?"

You heard giggles from your amusing coworkers as you pass them. You grabb your things and spray Jay's favorite perfume on you, making sure he sees all the effort you put in to look stunning.

Half an hour later you were sitting actoss table with some boring guy you meet online. You tried to look amused but after he was talking so much about himself it was torture to even sit there. "...and then, when I was eleven, I was a champion already." He stopped talking to sipp on his water.

With the corner of your eyes you saw Jay aproaching so you quickly put your hand on top of his, acting like you love every second of this dissaster date. "Good day." Jay sat down next to your date, putting his arm over his shoulders. "How is the date going?" He smirked down to him.

"It's going pretty well actually." My date smirked. "I am looking forward to seeing her again."

Jay pulled his arm away, making a worried face. "Uuu man. If I was you I would think twice about it." He bit down his lip, shaking his head. "I have to tell you what she did to her ex."

"Jay!" You warned with your eyes pointing at him but loving every moment of it.

Jay actes like he didn't hear you and he continue talking with your date. "One night she got mad at him and she took a key, carving her name and some random words into this poor man's car." Jay looked at you smirking and the poor guy next to him shocked. "And that's not all, later she grabbed a baseball bat and broke all the windows. I am telling you she is coo coo." He whispered.

Your date quickly picked up his things and ran out. "Wow, what a pussy." You giggled. "You just desroyed my date."

"I saved you." Jay chuckled, leaning closer over the table. "He seemed sooo boring."

"He was." You admig chuckling. "Shall we go, work starts in five?"

"I was thinking we drink this lovely vine and eat this!" He pointed to the waiter, carrying your favorite cake.

You giggled and stood up. "It's not gonna be this easy Halstead."