24. More than a secret (Hank Voight)

I was 27 when I first saw him. He was only a police officer at the time when he pulled me off the road due to drunk driving. I remember what I mess I was, crying because my boyfriend at the time left me. Instead of giving me a ticket he changed my life completley.

"Good morning beautifull." Hank wrapped his strong arms around my small torso. "Where do you think you're going?"

He pulled me back to bed and covered us up with a blanket. "I just need to pee." I laughed. "But I quess it can wait." I was facing him so I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Damn sure it can. You know what they say, a girl's orgasm im much more intense with a full bladder." He winks at me and I bite my lover lip, loving the idea already.

He attacked my neck with kisses, sucking under my ear, leaving a black mark. I try to pushed him away because I work in a bank and my hairs are high in a bum usually. "Don't push me away baby girl. I wan't everybody to know you are mine."

My phone ringed so I just roll my eyes at him. "Hey Natasha what's up?" I answered casualy, I didn't want my sister to know I am in a bed almost to be fucked right now.

Meanwhile Hank is trailing his fingers under my night shirt cousing me to let out a moan. "All I wanted was to tell you there is this party tonight but it seems like I am interupting something." She chuckled.

"No, no. I am just eating a really good pancakes." I lie. "Text me the deets and I'll see you there. By by."

"A party hu?" He groaned. "Do you have to go to a party where drunk idiots will grind on you?" He was mad I can tell.

I put my palm on his cheek and he relaxed instantly. "Why don't you ever go with me? Are you embarased of me? Am I only good to warm your bed, a secret?" I explode and tears start to fall down my cheeks.

He puled my chin up and made me look in his eyes. "Listen to me Y/N, you are much more than just a secret. You are the one I fell in love with after my wife died. You are the one I want to spend my life with. But look at me, I'm seventeen years older." He was calm and colected and it only pissed me more.

"And my point is proven..." I scoff and get out of bed. I grabed my stuf and stormed down to the kitchen.

Hank rushed after me and pinned me by the wall. "How the hell can you say those things when you know how I feel?" He was mad but not in a scary way. "And I am scared thay you will be embarased of me anyways. So if you wan't to leave I'm not going to hold you back."

He let go of me and I jumped on him. "The only plece where I wanna go is back to bed and after you make sweet love to me we are both going to this party, as a couple." I firlmy stated amd pressed my lips on his harsh ones.

I could feel him smirk in to a kiss so I knew I got my way.