122. Pleasant visit (Jay Halstead)

This next one was requested by dear SarahHenn2. Hope you like it.

Jay was having a really bad month after everything that happened. He planned to take a day off but a sudden case of a dead girl brought him srtaight to work. "Hey what do we have here?" He kneeled down next to the victim's body and slowly uncovered the black plastic. "Oh god."

Adam covered it back down due to the severeness of bruises. "John Doe, seventeen." He shook his head in disbelief before answering his phone. "Okay boss I'll let him know." He put his phone back in the pocket. "Boss
wants us back in station."

"Hey could I ride with you to the station, my car broke down?" Erin smirked, thinking about her little plan thay involved gettin Jay to take dinner with her.

Jay politely open her door and closed it after she got in. "You should really buy a new one." He chuckled. "Is everything okay you seem... Tight?"

Erin smirked and planted her hand on his knee. "Yes, everything is perfect."

...

Jay walked casually up the stairs until he heard a farmilliar laugh. "Y/N? You're home?" He hugged the girl dressed in army clothes, leaving the room ful of people with their mouth open.

"Yes." She giggled. "I missed you to much so I decited to take a few weeks off." She walked towards him and planted a kiss on his soft lips. Jay melted into the kiss but he pulled over when he realized everyone was staring. "Show me around?"

Jay coughed and rubbed his head. "Of course. Come with me." He grabbed her hand and took her all over the police station and finnaly towards break room. "Here we can have coffe." He stepped closer to her. "Or something else."

Y/N planted open mouth kisses all over his neck, making him shiver. "I can't wait to have you, let's go."

"Jay baby, what do you say about that date..." Erin walked in and froze in her step. She arived up late so she missed Jay's reunion with his army wife. "What the fuck? Eho are you?" She stepped closer possesive.

"Y/N Halsted. Nice to meet you." Y/N smirked to Erin and turned to Jay. "This must be Erin." She giggled and Jay nodeed. "Let's make one thing clear here. Jay is my husband and I am the only one who can call him baby. Understood?!" Y/N took a step closer to Erin, putting her finger on her chest.

"Whatever." She muttered and stormed out of the break room.

"That was so hot." Jay pulled her closer, planting deep kisses on her lips.

"Don't get used to it because I have no intention on fighting for you ever again." Y/N started walking out, looking over her shoulder and whinking sexy at Jay. "Are you comming?"