63. Afternoons with you (Hank Voight)

AlexandraDraghia this one is for you. 💙❤

Y/N was laying on the sofa. After a rough week at work she couldn't wait to go to sleep. Hank wasn't home jet so she layed down on a sofa.

Few hours later Hank arived home, seeing his girlfriends car parked outside. He called her before and she told him she will take a nap so he wasn't worried when he didn't recive a call from her.

Hank put his gun down on the table and made his way to the kitchen. He was stopped by light snores. He chuckled at how peacefull Y/N looked. He walked over and kissed her naked skin on her neck.

He saw her lips turn in to a smile but her eyes were closed, teasing him so he kissed her again. Y/N's hands pulled him closer to her, deepening the kiss. "Good morning. That is the best wake up I could get." She smirks, pecking his lips once more.

Her knee brushed his crotch by accident, cousing Hank to moan in pleasure. "Fuck, take your clothes of now!" Hank comanded, his eyes full of lust. It was to long since he last had her and he wanted her.

Y/N obayed, pulling her dress off, standing in front of him only in her bra and lace thongs. "Your turn baby." She bit her lips like a noughty girl she is. Just the kind he likes her.

Hank's touch send shiwers down her core and as he pulled her closer, kissing her harder, she moaned. "Hank, stop teasing me."

Hank traced his fingers over her wet  core and Y/N had to bite her lip to prevent from yelling out his name. "Babe... please." She begged, her legs open wider for him.

He obayed this time and positioned himself at her entrance. Slowly pushing in and out of her almost too deep at one point.

Hank's face was serious from fucking her and she loved to watch it like that, so concentrate. It made him incredibly sexy. Hank pulled out and she instantly felt the loss of contact. 

His hard memner stood proudly in front of Y/N and in one swift movement she had him deep in her mouth, licking from the top to the base and back again. "Fuck baby, just like that."

Hank suddenly lifted her and carried her to the dinning table, slowly puting her down. He positioned his cock at her entrance again, slaming in her this time.

Spreading her legs wider, Y/N made room for Hank to go as deep as he could. "I'm gonna..." She moaned, barely audiable.

Three more thrusts and he came, hard, spilling in to her. He slowed his thrusts down, slamming in and out a couple more time, helping himself by stroking her pussy with his fingers until she came. A shaking orgasm overtook her entire body.

She looked into the eyes of a man she adored. "I love you Y/N." Hank whispered.

"I love you to." She admited and wrapped her legs aroumd his torso.