121. Fire (Hank Voight)

So I had this crazy dreams tonight... 😂🙈

"I live with a cheating piece of sheet called Frank... I mean my dear husband, Frank." I rolled my eyes as I was talking to Erin downtown. We haven't talked in ages but it feels like we are as close as sisters. "You should wisit me sometimes... Soon."

Erin smiled and looked at her vibrating phone. "I promise I will. I wan't you to meet someone actually." She bit her lower lip and showed me the caller ID with a photo of sweet young man. "This is Jay, my fiance."

I nod in aprowal and her cheeks grow redder in color. "He seems nice."

"He is." She chuckled. "Hey I have to go but it was great seeing you again." Erin kissed my cheek and I kissed hers. She turned around and unlocked her car. "You know he still talks about you, a lot."

My heart skiped a beat at just thinking about him. "Goodbye Erin." I try my best to fake a smile and act as normal as possible but the events of my past bring joy as well as sadness.

I walked straight to my house, and by the house I mean mansion, and lock the front gate imadiatley. Some people were walking by, looking at the mansion but one was looking at me in a creepy way. I quickened my pace and walked inside.

I drifted to sleep and when I couldn't breath I jolted off the sofa. "What...?" The room was filled with smoke and heat from the fire. I run straight to the door but they were locked. "No it can't be..." I grabb my phone from the night stand and dial the only number I know by heart.

"Voight speaking who is this?" A raspy voice answered.

I try to breath and speak but the amount of smoke is making it nearly impossible. "Hank... Help... Fire..."

"Sofia?" He shouts and I heard tires squicking followed by police sirens. "I'll be right there, hold on." I layed on the floor just like Hank told me to, as the waiting feels like eternity.

Bang!!!

"Sofia!" Hank's voice waked me up and I jumped at the adrenalin rush. " Here you are." Hank pulled me closer to him. "I tought I lost you again."

I jumped in his arms and dug my face in his chest, inhaling his muscolar scent. "Can't... Breath."

Hank runned out of the house that looked like it will crash down any second. He carried me straight to ambulance car. "I'm sorry for your stuff and house." He apologized, sadness in his eyes.

"It's fine. There was nothing waluable to me in here." I chuckled, telling the truth. "Hank." I grabbed his arm. "Than..."

Hank broke the sentance by kissing me roughly. "I'm not letting you go back to the piece of sheet." He went with his fingers through his hair. "Not after what his misstres did to you."

"She did this?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Did you find her?"

"Don't worry." Hank grabbed my hand. "Erin and Jay will be with you until I catch her and the minute I do I will drive straight to you." He rubbed my chin with two of his fingers.

I smiled and kissed his hand. "I'll be waiting."