139. Only you (Hank Voight)

Elizabeth730231 this one is for you. Hope you love it. 🥰

You and Hank were at the party, where he was a guest of honor. All the night a woman was looking at him, flirting, making you uncomfortable and angry. Hank would smile back at her but squeezing your hand for reasurance. At one point you pulled your hand from his grip and walked to a table full of young police offecers.  "Hello guys, mind if I join?" You smiled, giving Hank a piece of his own medicine.

It must of been only a few minutes as Hank walked towards the table, silencing all the boys with just a look. "Baby shall we go home?" He grabbed your hand, pulling slightly when you tried to ressist. "My dick is so hard, I need you." He whispered in your ear, smirking as you clunched your legs together.

"This was fun boys, see you around." You giggled, grabbing Hank's hand. Hank was about to kiss your neck but you pulled away, playing hard to get. "Stop and go find that red headed bitch that was mind fucking you all night." You closed the car door, relaxing on the soft seat.

Hank started the car with no words but after a few minutes he stooped on the remote place on the highway. He left the car running as he unbuckled both of you. "I was just being polite, you are the one I want." He burried his fingers deep in between your legs, with no warning. "Spread your legs wider, babe." He ordered and pulled on your hair as you tried to protest. "That's right." He licked your juices off od his fingers, moaning. "So wet for me baby girl."

"Fuck you." You smacked his hand away from your entrance, fixing your dress. "You think you can just get away with flirting with others. Oh no, no."

Hank chuckled, unbuttoning his trousers, pulling it down. Hs started pumping with his hand, faster and faster as precum started ozing out of his tip. You lick your lips, rubbing your legs together. "Fuck that feels so good." Hank moaned with his raspy voice.

"Fuck." You muttered, leaning down and sucking it from base to tip. "Oh my god Hank." You pulled out, climbing on top of him and sliding on his hard on with ease. "Oh yes, that feels soo good."

Hank grabbed your hips, helping you slide up and down on him. "Oh baby." He bite down on your nipple, sucking on it. "You are gonna make me cum."

As you leaned your lips at his ear and started moaning in it, Hank started to tense up. His whole body started to shake as he squirted inside you. You jumped a few more times before falling on top of him, in his arms. "That was..."

"Woah..." Hank chuckled, pulling you back as you tried to climb off. "We are not done here baby girl." He smirked, ripping your dress off of you. "You still need ro be punished for flirfing with a table full of boys."