73. Your fault (Hank Voight)

So I'm kinda obsessed with this true crime scene investigation of cold cases so I decited to make a crossover. The show is called BREAKING HOMICIDE and I just love both of them Derrick and Kris, but in this one the reader is dating Kris, an older man, psychollgist. I have a weird taste in men haha...

You and the inteligance team were working on a cold case that wasn't solved since 1994. Something about this case was bugging you and you wanted to do anything to solve it.

"Does anyone have any more ideas of what we should do next." Hank, your boss asked, looking of each member of his team but you. He we still mad at you for breaking up with him.

"I might." You stood up. "I know someone, a psycologist that might help us." You knew this might not be a good idea but he was the only person who can help us.

"Okay." Hank shugged his shoulders as he finnaly looked at you. "Call him in."

Half an hour later Kris arived, carring his black suitcase. "Hey Y/N." He kissed your lips. "I brought help. He turned towards his partner. "Where is the suspect?"

"Upstairs." You led them to the inteligance floor, where you introduced them.

"Adam, go investigate that prick so Kris can give his professional opinion on him and later the case." Hank ordered. "You are welcome to join him Derrick."

All through the investigation we were standing in the dark room, listening and watching how Adam and Derrick tryed to drill some answers from the suspect. And all through the investigation Hank's eyes were on you and Kris. "Fuck, he knows." You tought to yourself.

You dated Hank until he started acting strange with you with no explenation. It hurt you so bad but when you meet Kris, he made you feel so much better.

After four day of investigating the case was solved. You were all invited to the Molly's where you would celebrate the win. "I'll meet you there." You smiled to Adam, Kim and Antonio. "Are you guys comming?" You turned towards Kris and Derrick.

"I would love to but I havent seen my familly for such a long time." Derrick excused himself.

"I'll just wait for you at home darling." Kris chuckled. "Your friends don't seem to like me.

You rolled your eyes. "Okay  your lose. See you in about an hour." You kissed his lips and watched as the slick man with dark hair walked towards the stairs. You licked your lips as you watch his butt swing from left to right in his tight jeans.

"Need a ride?" Hank break you out kf the gaze.

"No I'm fine." You turned to walk towards your desk.

Hank grabbed you by your hand and spoon you around. "You aren't seriously banging this asholle?"

You had enough of him so you turned around and slapped his face. "Don't you dare... you were the one who got cold when we were together not me."

Hank stood there silently.

"You are quiet again. No surprise." You turn around and leave him behind.

Hank stayed silent because he knew the real reason for his absence back then. He was wanted by the russian mafia and if you two were together, they would hurt you.

And now he is the one who is hurting.