30. Confuzed (Adam Ruzek)

"There's Melaie, a beautifull girl, almost perfect to the eye but she sucks at sex." Your friend Adam is pacing up and down your living room. "Then there's Lucy. She a goddes in bed but in outside world she's just so akward ya know."

You were listening him with furrowed eyebrows and if you haven't known him for your whole life you would think he's crazy. "You're talking nonsence. Why do you suddenly need to chose one?"

He sat down on a sofa next to me and put my legs on his thighs. "Dad wants me to man up, to start to behave like a real man." He spoke in deep voice, similar to his dad's. "And If I don't, he wil fire me from the familly firm."

"That sucks." I pout my lips and I suddely get an idea. "How about we get out and find someone who has a package of everything."

Adam stands up and puls me with him. "I love that idea. Let's go."

I pull him back and start to laugh. "Whoa, wait. I have to change my outfit." I was only wearing a simple summer dress.

"You look perfect." Adam kissed my cheek. "Lets go get me a girl."

We arrived at the night bar and it was full of beautifull ladyes for Adam to choose from. "What do you think about this one at the bar." I point to the skinny blonde girl drinking margerita with some of her friends.

Adam bit the inside of his lip and waved his head. "Hmm.. she's not the one."

I look aroud the bar and spot a lomg haired brunette. "Yo, what about her, she has a booty like Kim K." We both laugh.

"I need someone more..." He gets interupted him by a redhead coming out way.

"Hey sexy wanna dance?" She put her hand on his bycep and pushed her boobs out cousing me to roll my eyes.

I was shocked when Adam turned her down. "What the fuck, she was a ten and I heard redheads are crazy in bed." I smirked.

Adam laughed. "I need someone simple but beautifull. I need someone like you."

He started to move closer to me and right when our lips touched I stopped him. "No sir no ma'am, not gona hapen." We were friends since we were little and I always had a chush on him. "Not until you quit being a player."

Adam rolled his eyes. "Well it was worth to try." He gave me a wink. "Lets get back to you place The Hobbit is on TV tonight."