45. Wedding day (Jay Halstead)

You were pacing up and down the room nervously looking at the clock.

It was your wedding day and you were nervous as hell. You haven't seen Jay in two days because of some tradition they have in his familly.

Hailey came in wearing beautifull lavander dress. "Everything okay?" She sat down on the sofa.

You noded. "Yes. No. I don't know."

She grabbed you by your arm. "Calm down. I'm sure Jay can't wait to marry you."

You fell sick. "But I suck at being a wife. I suck at cooking, I hate cleaning... now that I think about, the only thing I'm good at is fighting people."

She just laughed. "See, you are perfect for him. I'm gonna leave you now so you can get ready. Call me if you need anything okay?"

I nodded and closed the door behind her.

Not long after there was a knock. "Hailey did you forget something?" I wen't to open the door and I was suddenly pushed and spun around.

"Hey baby. I couldn't wait till the ceramony to see you." Jay said with a goofie smile.

I laughed and kissed him. "What about Halsead's tradition?"

"Screw the tradition. Come here we still have ten to twelve minutes." He kissed me with passion and put my dressed body to the bed.

He removed my panties with his teath and trew them on the floor. "You look so good baby."

He pushed himself in me and my eyes rolled backwards in pleasure. After just a few more thrusts he send me over the edge. Not long after he came in me.

There was a knock on the door. "Just in time." Jay whispered and pulled his pants on. "Who is it?"

"Jay is that you? What are you doing in here, you shouldn't be here." Hailey said and knocked one more time.

I laughed when I was watching Jay picking up my panties and stuffing them in his pocket.

I wen't to unlock the door so Hailey could come in. "Guys you two are super late. Come on let's go."

Jay pulled me back. "Sorry honey, we can't have sex anymore because I'm getting married. We probably won't see each other anymore."

I rolled my eyes at his sillyness. "You're such an idiot. You're lucky I love you."

Jay smiled. "Forever."

"And after." I wrapped my pinky finger around his.