80. You are my familly (Hank Voight)

AlexandraDraghia for you. I know you wanted a imagine about reader that gets saved from prostitution by Hank (like the previous story) and they have a Erin-like relationship and because I am curently rewatching the series I will put this in the time right after when Justin died and just hope you won't hate me. 😁

Hank's world was empty. His wife has been dead for over ten years and last month his only son Justin died. Olive took his grandson with her to Nebraska and his house was empty suddenly.

One night after the work he was walking home to clear his mind. He didn't mind walking through the dangerous parts of Chicago because all of the bad guys knew who he was and didn't have balls to make a move torwards him.

Just a few blocks from his house a dark figure attacked him and he defended himself then layed on the person wearing dark clothes. Their face was covered and Hank couldn't wait to remove the fabric and slap the hell out of the stupid prick.

When Hank saw who attacked him he loosened his grip on her. "What the hell, don't you know who I am?" He spat at her but all he could see was fear in the young girls eyes.

She didn't say a word just nodded no.

"I tought so because if you knew me you would be miles away and not under me." Hank stood up and catch her right before she wanted to escape. "Are you kidding me?"

Hank tighten the grip on her and lifted her face up. "What is your deal?"

"Nothing... I just... I need a few dolars." She admited and looked down to her feet in embarasement.

Hank loosened the grip on her. "When was the last time you ate?"

The young girl started crying. "It's been weeks. I'm sorry I never ment to hurt you just let me go please." She begged.

Hank let go of her arm but she didn't ran away this time. "Come with me. I know a diner that is still open at this hours. I'm Hank." He gave her a smile.

"Y/N." She returned the smile and started walking behind him. There was something about him that she knows she can trust him.

***

Ten years later Hank and Y/N were walking towards the altar. "I can't believe you are getting married." Hank held on her arm, walking close to her.

"I know right. And it's all thanks to you Hank." She looked at him. "If you wouldn't save me that day..."

"I happen to think you save me. In manny ways." Hank kissed her cheek and when they arrived at the end of the path, her new husband to be took Y/N's hand.

Hank sat down in the front row and tought about how his life changed when he meet her.

I am still taking requests so you can just write it down right here. Plus I take requests for another imagine book I just started not long ago called SINGER ACTOR IMAGINE. So if you really like an actor or singer you can make a request there or here what ever you perfer. 💙❤