88. No one leaves my room (Hank Voight)

Requested my AlexandraDraghia. At least I think so. 😚🤣 sorry if it's not you let me know I deleted the request too soon.

Hank walks up the stairs to his office and hears what seems two people arguing. When he comes closer he recognize the voices as Kim and Kevin. "What the hell is this all about?" Hanks husky voice echoes through the almost empty room, cousing both heads to snapp in his direction.

"It's Kim sir." Kevin raized his arms up in frustration. "She keeps blaming me for that failed mission when we both know it was her fault.

Kim widened her eyes. "My fault? You let him go not me."

"Enouh!" Hank yelled and gave both of them an angry glare. "Take a walk Kim. You too Kevin." He ordered.

It's been a week since Kim and Kevin last talked to each other. And Hank had enough of it. "Burges, Altwater my office."

"What's up sir?" Kevin stands in front of Kim, blocking the entrance for her.

Kim pushed him hard, cousing him to take a step and moving awayfeom the door. "I should kick your ass..."

"Enough!" Hank stands up. "I know this past few days have been hard. We lost the pedophile and I don't blame any of you." He walked to the front door. "What is done is done and you two need to reconsile. Until then you are locked in here and no one leaves the room. Understood?" Hank grabbed the key and locked them in his office.

"Understood." They both said in unision and looked at eachother with widened eyes.