151. Newlyweds (Jay Halstead)

This one is for LizzieAR5.

Jay jumped on the king sized bed next to his new wife, planting kisses up yout  exposed sides. "I can't believe we have to go to work in two days." He groaned as you pulled on his hair.

"I can't believe we flew to Vegas to get married." You chuckled, sitting up on the bed. "People don't even know we are together Jay!" You started to panick. "Fuck, what will my dad say."

"Alvin is great, don't worry about him. And just so you know he loooves me." Jay whinked making you laugh. "Now shush and let's enjoy our last day of honeymoon."

***
"Hello y/n, glad to see you back, are you feeling okay?" Erin greeted, clules of what happened just like everyone else.

You try to hide the smile but it kept creeping on your face. "Yes I fell a lot better thanks." You gulped down and went to your desk when you saw Jay coming up the stairs. "I was sipping tea and soups for a week thank god the sickness is over."

"Hello Jay!" Erin smirked, hugging him. "I'm so happy you are both back. Isn't it funny how you two were both missing the exact same week?!"

Jay looked at you and at your coworkers who had strange expressions on their faces. "Soo funny." He scratched the back of his head. "What can I say you can not choose the day to get sick."

You furrowed your eyebrows at him and whispered in his ear when everyone walked away from you. "I tought you will tell them you went for a vacation?!"

"Guys c'mon." Erin leaned on your desk. "Do you think we are stupid?''

"What do you mean?" You laughed your cheeks slightly red.

Erin rolled her eyes and even if you didn't see him you knew Antonio was smirking. "You two got married!"

You exhaled as Jay sat down next to you. "How...''

"That is not the question now." Antonio protested. "Why weren't anyone invited? I bought a new pair of dance shoes just for these ocassion."

"You knew we were engaged?" Jay furrowed his eyebrows, his arm around your waist protectivly. The guys started chuckling while leaving you two alone with furrowed eyebrows. "I quess there's no need to hide now Ms. Halstead." Jay kissed your lips and pulled the wedding ring from his pocket and put it back on your finger.