153. Yours (Hank Voight)

Lucypie_lu this one is for you.

❗Ddlg smuth❗

You walked up the stairs to inteligance room after greeting Trudy who gave you the side eye just like many other do when they find out you are dating your friend's father. You were seventeen when you first kiss him but he never wanted to do anything because you were under aged and when the time came he showed you just what you were missing.

"Hey guys, how are you today?" You greeted lust hungry boys sitting in front of Hank's office.

They all looked you up and down your long slim legs, making Hank as  angry as ever. "Back to work!" He ordered and hold the door opened for you but as soon as you walked in he closed them with a big bang. "Baby, what did we say about wearing short skirts like this?" He walked dangerously close to you, his large demenour hovering over your small one.

"Daddy,  it's not that short." You protested, knowing it will make him mad. "The boys out there liked it." You bit down on your lip.

Hank's eyes got darker, filled with lust and jealousy. "Baby doll, I don't want you to ever say that again. You are a very, very bad girl." He squeezed on your butt while pulling you closer.

"I can't wait to be punnished back at home daddy." You giggled, fixing your skirt, ready to go because you got what you came for.

Hank chuckled, starting to lock the door and closing the window shades down. "No, no baby girl. You will be punished right here, right now." Hank walked towards you with a smirk plastered on his face.

"But daddy?!" You started to panick, knowing there are many people outside this door.

Hank sat down on his sofa and pointed for you to sit on his knees. He raise your skirt up and smack on it hard. "No panties?!" He groweled as you felt his member through his jeans. "Who are you so naughty for?"

"For you daddy." You moaned quietly, bitting down on your lip hard. "Daddy please." You begged as the juices started to run down your thighs. "Please I can't..."

Hank trailed his fingers from your brests through your belly and dug him into the hot pussy hole, making you bite on his shoulder to surpress a loud moan. "So wet for daddy." He groweled, his member ready to explode. "Spread your legs for me." He ordered as he started pumping his two fingers in and out, faster by each thrus.

"Daddy... I will cum." You moaned, holding tightly on Hank. "Please let me..."

"No!" Hank smirked. "Not jet because you were a noughty, noughty girl." Hank felt your walls getring tighter so he pulled his fingers out and stood up, placing you on his sofa. He unlocked the door and opened it. "See you later honney."

"Hank?!" You whispered through your teeth, not ready to walk because he denied you of your orgasm.

Hank smiled, kissing you on your cheek. "Let that be your punishment for showing other boys what is mine and mine only to see."