104. Tears (HankVoight)

Warning bad language, abuse.
How much I hate that this book never wants to publish. It makes me not even want to write.😤😡🤬

Tear after tear fell down your puffy cheeks. Hank grabbed your hair and pulled you hard. "Hank stop, you are hurting me." You pleeded but it was like you werd talking to a wall. "Hank!"

He just chuckled like a maniac. "Tell me again how I disgust you when I'm drunk you whore." He pulled on your hair more.

Fear struck in your entire body and for the first time you were afraid of him. How does he know what you told Libby, your besu friend, the other day? "Hank I..."

Smack!

Hank slapped you across your mouth. "Don't talk back."

You cried and spitt blod. He called you names before but he has never went that far. When he was done with you he went and layed down on a sofa and drifted to sleep.

His snores made you sick to your stomach but there was nothing you could do, nowhere you could go. He was the powerfull cop and you... you were nobody.

In next few days you tried to awoid him as much as you could and thanks to his job, that was an easy job.

You often sat on your bed, thinking about times youand Hank were hapoy together, when he respected you. Everything changed when his son was brutally murdered. Hank startes drinking and taking it out on you. You hated him at times like that.

Your bruizes have healed so you didn't need to hide it with your make up. One afternoon the door beal suddenly ringed. You went to open the door and you took a step back when two officers and one man in expencive suit stood on your porch. Smith was written on his ID card.

"Miss Y/L/N?" One of officers spoke and when you nooded Smith continuoed. "We came here to inform you that Hank Voight has been arested for accepting money from gangs."

You inhaled deeply. You nevet imagined Hank was capable of something like this but lately you didm't really knew him.

Smith took a step towards you and put his hand on your shoulder. "He will never hurt you again. I promisse."