143. Repeating history (Hank Voight)

This next one is for newmom2019. ;)

After a good fight you decited to forgive Hank for kissing his ex Olivia. After all he was the love of your life and you wanted to fight for your love. You moved back to him after a month and things got back to normal. Every now and then you saw Olivia calling him but he declined the call so you tought nothing about it.

"Hey, backup boss." You teased Antonio when you saw that Hank's office was empty. "Where is the real boss?" You sat down on his desk, picking up a piece of fries.

"Ha, ha, ha very funny." Antonio slapped your hand away from his lunch. "He is meeting that detective from Los Angeles about some case."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Olivia Benson?" You giggled, thinking you must be silly but when Antonio said yes your smirk was wiped off of your face. "When he comes back tell him I'm waiting for him at home."

Anger filled your cheeks as you passed the front desk. You were happy no one knew about that kiss they shared a few months agobut if he did it again it will be done for you.

Every single sad and dark scenario rolled in your head on the way home and you had to keep your mind off of them kissing. You poured a glass of red vine and layed down on a sofa, letting the tears fill your eyes. After a half hour Hank opened the front door with a big smirk on his face. "Hello beautifull, how was your day?" He leaned in to kiss you but you moved your head away. He exhaled and sat down next to you. "Listen..."

"If you are gonna lie and tell me you were not with Olivia..." You gulped down the whole glass and poured another one. "...then save it."

Hank grabbed the glass from your hands and put it down on the table. "I was with her." He admited. "But not why you think."You jumped up and started to walk away.

Hank followed you and grabbed your hand. He grabbed your face and wiped the tears away. "I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you so that's why I called Olivia to bring me this." He pulled a blue diamond ring out of his pocket and handed it to you. "This is my great grandmothers ring and I want you ro habe it. That kiss was a mistake and I should of come to you when I lost my son, not to her."

You grabbed the ring, observing the shine. "Hank." You suddenly felt so stupid.

"So, Y/N will you be my wife?" Hank went down on one knee, holding the ring up.

You jumped in his arms and kissed him. "Yes, yes."

"I promisse I will never let you down." He put the ring on your finger, spinning you around. "This is forever."