129. Plan B (Adam Ruzek)

Part two of 128. 😉

You were sitting in a locker room and it felt like the whole world forgot about you. They were so happy about Kim and Adam's baby that they forgot he is dating you. You pulled on a happy face dodging the few old cops and walking out the back door to your home. As you tought Adam never texted or called you to tell you the news or at least inform you that he will skip your movie night.

Tears turn into pain and pain turned into anger. You smile through the tears as you remember something crazy. "I will act like I know nothing." You leaned back and smiled to your amazing plan that will get you Adam back. "You will be mine and mine only." You kissed the photo of him that you had on your phone.

The next morning everyone was gathered but you. Hank looked towards your table and furrowed his eyebrows. "Fuck." He muttered when he finnaly realized what has happened. "Ruzak, my office." He openes the door for him and closed it after he walked in and sat down on his sofa. "Have you talked to Y/N today?" Adam noddes no. "What about yesterday?"

Adam realized that he completley forgot about you as he ran his hand over his hear. "I'll call her." A few rings later there was still no answer. "Boss?"

"Go, go chek on her." Hank ordered, leaning on the doorway.

Adam arrived to your apartment and unlocked it with his spare key just to find you laying on your sofa. "Adam?" You looked at him with red eyes and he tought that Kim's pregnancy was the reason behind it. "Thank god you came." You cryed, hugging him tightly.

"Y/N I'm..." Adam started but you kissed his lips.

You pulled away and grabbed his hands. "It's okay if you didn't came last night. I bet it was important." You smiled lying but then cried all of a sudden. "I just... You are the only good thing in my life." You wipped the tears. "My ex, Brian, he came last night." You bursted out crying. "He almost raped me Adam."

Adam's face went blank. He tought you were crying about the baby but that was way worse. "Baby, are you okay?" He pulled you closer, kissing her. "I'm so sorry. I should of came I'm such an ass..."

You guickly grabbed his face in between your hands and kissed him. "It's okay, you are here now. Just promise me you will stay with me, forever. I am so scared." You looked directly in his eyes.

Adam exhaled, thinking what he got himself into. He loved you but he asked Kim to marry him yesterday... But she said no... But she is carrying his baby... But... "I will stay. I promise."
He closed his eyes thinking how he will get himself out of this mess.

You hugged him tightly, smilling like a crazy woman because your plan worked and because, let's admit it. You were just a little bit crazy.
(😂😂Sorry about that.)