26. Bad days (Antonio Dawson)

You woke up crying in the middle of the night, you were alone again whitch made everything even more painfull.

A week ago you and Antonio had a check up for the baby and the doctor gave you the sad news. The baby's heart wasn't beating.

The reletionship between you two had changed since then and Antonio burried himself in work, leaving you home alone most of the time.

You walked downstair to grab a glass of water. You sat down on a sofa and turn on TV, your favourite show was on and you smiled, just for a second you forgot about the pain.

In that moment Antonio came through the front door. He was tired you could see it on his face. "Where have you been this long?" You questioned him because you were really worried.

He shook his head and walked past you. You saw a red lipstick remains on his white shirt and looked down at your palms. You got up and turn the TV off. When you arrived to the bedroom he was already laying on the bed.

You lay down next to him and repeat the question. "Where have you been?" No answer. "I see lipstic on yoir shirt I'm not stupid." He says nothing. "I can't believe you, it's not even a week since we llst the baby and you are already fucking other people."

That's when you got the respond but ot was not a kind of respond you wanted. "I'm hurting and you did nothing about it." He puffs. "At least Lizza knows how to make me forget the pain, you are obviously not feeling it, I saw you smilling before."

A tear escapes your eye but you quickly wipe it. "I don't feel the pain? I was the one who had to give birth to our dead baby, I was the one holding or in my arms..." You cry now. "Where were you whan that happened cuz all I needed was you." You got up and put a long sleeved shirt on. "I would be there for you, you just didn't give me a chanse."

Antonio sit quietly and watched as you left the room. For the first time since the bad news he felt he made a mistake. He should be there for you, be there when you gave birth. Now he realized what a mistake he has made.