9. Welcome back! (Antonio Dawson)

You and your team were sitting at Molly's drinking beer after another job well done.

They were all next to you Jay, Lindsay, Adam, Alvin, Kim, Kevin and boss Hank.

The only one who was missing was Antonio. He left all of a sudden with no goodbye three months ago. You had no idea where he is you just know it was a secret asigment.

The door opened and you see Hank smile. Your back was turned to the door so you didn't see who came in, you didn't really care.

Hank stood up and walk past you which got your attention so you slowly turn.

Your eyes widen and your heart starts beating fast. It was Antonio. Je stood there looking directly at you.

His eye was black and his lip was busted. It hurts you too see him like that but you wanted to act like you don't care.

Hand hugged him and wel omed hin back. You stood up and excused yourself. You rushed to lady's room where tears fell down your cheeks.

He was back. Meters away and you didn't even want to look at him that's how mad you were. But at least you know he is safe and allright now.

You wipe your wet cheeks and put some make up on so no one would see your puffy eyes.

You open toilet door and as soon as you look up you see Antonio. He was waiting for you outside. "Babe, can we talk please?" He pleaded.

The tears started do form again when he called you babe. "Now, you wanna talk now?"

You try to push him away but he holds your arm and pushed you gently to the wall. He closed his eyes and whispered. "Don't. Please don't push me away."

Your heart broke. You still loved him. You will alwas love him but the way he abandoned you...

He looked you straight into you eyes and you coukd feal the pain he felt. "I'm sorry."

That was enough dor you. Now you pushed him so that his back was leaning on the wall. You hungerly pressed your lips onto his.

He didn't wait another second as he started kissing you back. He smiled into tje kiss.

You trailed the scar on his lips with your finger. "Don't you ever leave again or else I'll breake your whole pretty face."

You both smiled. He pecked you once more then led you back to the company who was impatiently waiting for you two.