59. Photoshoot (Jon Seda)

Holy fuck this photo. 👅

It was your first day at your new work as a photographer

It was your first day at your new work as a photographer. Someone informed you that a very important client will come in today and you need to take his pictures.

Around two in the afternoon you hear someone squeals outside of your office, followed by a knock. "Come in."

"Oh my god." Your coworker bursted in. "He is a god. Fuck I'm wet."

You just laugh at her. "He can't be that handsome!?" You pick up your gear and walk straight to the studio. You always worked better if no one was around you so it was only you and the client.

You opened the door and almost took a step back. Jon was shirtless, turning his bare back to you. You didn't believe Maya before but damn he is hot. "Helo Mr. Seda I'm Y/N and I'll be your photographer today."

He turned around a smirk like smile on his face. "Good day seniorita." He ofered his hand to you.

You needed to put yourself together and be professional. "I see you already picked your first outfit, just stand in the middle of the white board where the chross is." You explained.

He listen to you intently and did exactly what you ordered. The photoshoot was over way to quickly. You thanked your team and picked up your equipment.

"Hey Y/N, wait up." Jon runned after you, stopoing you from leaving the room. "I was just wondering if you would like to go out with me... on a cup of coffe or dinner maybe."

You giggled at how silly he sounded. "Sure." You playfully turned around and start walking off. "Pick me up at seven."

"Okay." He screams. "Wait, I don't even know where you live... wait."