82. Memory loss pt. 2 (Jay Halstead)

A lot of you guys wrote to me that you want a part two of Memory loss imagine so here it is. All I can say is be carefull what you wish for. 😈

After I ordered all of them to get the hell out of my room, I asked the doctor to bring me my phone. To my surprise all of the photos we took with Jay were deleted. I just wish my memory would come back.

I was released from the hospital the next day. Kim picked me up and drove me to my apartment where I stood for a while, feeling like it isn't even my place

"We should talk." Jay texted me and as much as I didn't want to see him a part of me was eager to talk to him.

"Park, in one hour." I answered and threw my phone to the sofa. Maybe seeing him will make me remember something.

When I arrive at the park Jay was already sitting at the bench we used to ait together. This was months ago but to me it seems like it was last week. "You came." Jay stood up and gave me a tight hug.

I nodded and sat down, trying to awoid eye contact. "So what happened... you know between us?"

Jay sat down next to me and started playing with my hair. "Lets spend the day together and if you don't remember I will tell you everything."

"There is never a easy way with you isn't it?" I giggled and his face suddenly got serious. "I'm sorry,, I didn't mean to..."

He removed his hand away from my hair. "It's just your smile. I never knew I missed it so much." He admited and pulled me up from the bench. "Do you remember where we used to go when things got tough?"

"That tall building across the street from your old house." I nodded. Jay dragged me uo there and when we arrived, the sun was about to set and the sky was just the right shade of red. "That I do remember."

I turned towards Jay and he was standing inches away from me. "You look so beaitifull." He trailed his fingers down my sides and pulled me closer. "All I want is..." he whispered. "...to have you."

I closed my eyes. I don't know what happened with us and how the new me feels about Jay all I know is I want him too. "Then kiss me."

Jay didn't wait another second as he forcefully pressed his soft lips on mine. "Y/N." The kiss was long and passionate. Everything was perfect until it hit me.

I took a step back and slapped his face. Tears started to form in my eyes and I fell to the ground. "I remember everything." I pulled my legs to my chest and sobbed. "You.. Erin is pregnant with your baby."

Jay closed his eyes. "Y/N I'm sorry...

And then I remembered why I hit my head. My hand flew to my mouth when I remembered the "accident".

I need to tell Jay something that will destroy him.