128. Together (Kim Burges)

This one os for you Multiiiifan. 🥰

"Next thing that will came out of my mouth will be my lungs." Kim laughed leaning over the toilet. "I seriously need to keep something in."

Hailey laughed, letting go of her hair when it was safe from vomiting. "Looks like morning sickness is a bitch." She gave her an apologetic look, patting her back. "You know the father of the baby deserves to know right?"

"I know, I know." She rolled her eyes. "It's just... Things have been up and down with Adam for three years and we hooked up once and this happens?!" She threw her arms up. "It's not that I don't want this baby but I don't want Adam to be stuck with me just because of it."

Hailey nodded, grabbing her hand. "He loves you and you have my back and I'm sure when everyone finds out you will have theirs as well." Kim hugged her friend, leaving the lady's room.

"Burges, come here for a second." Trudy called, removing the glasses from her face. "So how far along are you?" She whispered so no one could hear her.

"What? Me?" Kim's cheeks heated up.

Trudy rolled her eyes. "Don't... I see your oversized clothes and your trips to the bathroom. Does Ruzak knows?"

Kim took a step forwards. "Shhhh!" She leaned in and furrowed her eyebrows thanks to you everyone will know."

"Know what?" Hank scared both of them, standind dangerously close to them. "What are you talking about?"

"Burges is pregnant." Trudy announced and quickly left to do something when Kim turned to look at her.

She rubbed her head with her hand and slowly looked at her boss. "I'm sorry I was going to tell you."

"Kim that is great news." He hugged her, kissing her cheek. "We will have to get you behind the desk then. This baby is in danger out there in the streets."

Kim tried to protest but Kevin and Jay walked in on them, hearing the conversation. "Burges is prego?" Jay repeated, making her roll her eyes for the hundreth time and it's only ten in the morning. "Does Adam know he will be a father?" Jay suddenly slapped his own mouth. "Sorry Kim."

She turned around and saw Adam standing at the top of the stairs. "Give us a second guys." She walked after him to the break room. "Adam, I'm sorry I should of tell you ass soon as I found out."

"Fuck Kim, how long do you know this?" He went through his hair with his hand. "You have to be four months already."

Kim stayed silent. Tears started to form in her eyes as she exploded. "No one said you have to be with me, to marry me." She cryed.

"I want to be a part of this, that's why I'm so mad right now." He sat down next to her. "I'm mad because I missed out on all the ultrasounds and all the first things."

Kim finnaly looked at him in his eyes that were filled with pain. "I'm sorry." Was all she said.

"So what now?" Adam grabbed her hand, kissing it. "Do you wanna marry, move in together?"

Kim pulled her hand away. "No, no." She laughed. "Let's just start with you joining me at my appointment and we can work from there."

Adam jumped up and hugged her tightly. "Okay. I love you Kim. I just want you to know that." Kim smiled and sat back down. Adam walked through the door where all of the others were listening on their conversation. "Guys?"

"How did it go?" Trudy asked, leaning on the wall. Adam made thumbs on with his finger and everyone started cheering.