140. Video call (Hank Voight)

Hey guys 😀 I'm just letting you know I haven't forgot about your request I have been sooo bussy lately 😫 and also sorry if I don't reply to all your questions or comments but I have so manny notifications... Anyways here is one for all Hank lovers 🥰

It's been two months since the new virus spread across the world and almost three months since you saw Hank. He was on a bussiness trip and the day he was scheduled to return the country went on a lockdown. You were stuck in your house and he was stuck a few hours from you in hotel room.

You patiently wated every night for his call. It got to the point you couldn't go to sleep without seeing him and hearing his tired raspy voice. Your phone lid up and the music started playing. You jumped on your bed and positioned in the sexiest way possible. "Hey Hank." You greeted with a tint of lust in your voice.

"Baby?!" Hank smiled, licking his lips. "Are you trying to get me hard, cuz it's working." He chuckled, leaning back on his seat.

"Me?" You played innocent but you both knew that's exactly why you wore lace robe. "What's the point if I have to do all your work for myself."

"Fuck Y/N stop, you know how hard it is for me to be without you." He groaned, his eyes still glued to your breasts. "I can't wait to see you." He admited with a serious expression on his face.

A tear escaped your eye as you wiped it away, smilling in the process. "I just want this to be over so you can put that ring on my finger."

Hank's lips turn into a small smile. "I dream about it every minute." He saw you yawned and sat back up straight. "Go to sleep, you look tired." You nodded saying your goodbye as you cry yourself to sleep like all those nights.

***

In the middle of the night you heard a loud footsteps aproaching your bedroom. You opened your eyes and reach for the gun that was put away in the cabinet. Hank had a lot of enemies and every one of them would be happy to hurt him through you. You hid behind the door as you watch them open.

"Baby, It's me, Hank." Dark figure called out just before you wanted to point a gun in his head. "What are you doing?" He chuckled as he turned the lights on.

"Hank?" You threw your arms around his head, hugging him for dear life. "How did you get here? Everything is in lockdown."

"Is my name not Hank Voight?" He chuckled, picking you up and throwing your body to the bed. He grabbed the lace robe and tore it off your body. "Fuck baby, I will fuck you so hard you will beg me to stop."

You watched impariently as he unbuckled his jeans. "Less talk more words now darling."