57. Hold on baby girl (Jay Halstead)

Imagine was requested by user972326482680. Thank you for reading. 😉

So it took me two days to figure out my wattpad password but I finnaly got new phone and I will post a lot besause I really missed writting. 💙❤

----------

Jay is sitting at his desk at the district. It was a quiet, calm day but he felt deep down something was wrong. He picked up his phone, dialing his pregnant girlfriend number. Nothing.

"Everything okay Jay?" Antonio called from the other side of the room as he saw his worried expression.

Jay faked a smile. "Maybe it's nothing but Y/N didn't call me this morning like she does usually." He scratched the back of his head and tryed calling her one more time. "I'm gonna go check her out. Be back in twenty."

Jay arrived at their house and saw the doors were slightly open. His heart started racing. "Babe?" He walked all over the house but she wasn't there. He instantly called Antonio.

Three hours later the whole police department was on the case. They all knew time was of the essence because Y/N could go into labour any time now.

Jay slammed his fist into a hard brick wall, staining it with his blood. He cryed out in pain but not  the pain of breaking his own skin. It pained him that he didn't know where the love of his life is, where his unborn son is, are they okay?

Jay's phone ringed and he picked it up. He exhaled in frustragion. "Halstead."

"Jay." His brother's voice echoed through the phone. "I'm gonna tell you something but you need to stay calm."

Jay's heart was racing it almost felt like it would jump out of his chest. His brother is a doctor so this call only ment one thing, Y/N is in a hospital. "Let her be okay, please." He whispered.

"Y/N is in a surgery as we speak. She was kiddnapped by two guys, one named Tom and one Jack. They locked her in a container and when her condition got worse, Jack brought her in the hospital, disobaying his couson. He was taken by two police officers." He explained while holding Jay's arm.

Jay nodded. "Oh my god. Can I go see her?"

"I'll let you know as soon as she's out." He dissapeared through the door.

Jay felt like it was forever since he arrived to the hospital but herr isnwhere he needed to be. The rest of the team already tracked down Tom and he was questioned as we speak.

Jay's toughts were interupted by Will's voice. "Jay, you need to come fast. We need to took tbe baby out or they both can die."

Jay ran and put a green robe on with a face mask. He arrived to the operation room and saw Y/N laying there. She was put to sleep. "Baby." He kissed you. "You'll be okay. Both of you."

Ten minutes later a baby boy was put in his lap. He was beautifull. A little bit of Jay and a little bit of Y/N in one fragile person. "Hello baby you are so beautifull." Jay traced his face features with his finger.

"Congradulations brother. Let's take you all to your room, Y/N should wake any minute now." He led them to the room.

While Jay was talking with his new son, Y/N was watching them thinking how happy she is to have her little familly.