76. Abandoned (Hank Voight)

This one was requested by AlexandraDraghia. I finnaly finnished it so I hope you like it. 💙

Adam kicked the heavy wooden door down with one kick and the whole team bursted in, checking from the left to right for any mafia quys. Hank followed right behind them, his gun in his hand ready to shoot.

"Clear!" He heard from all of his team members but there was one more room left and something drove him towards it.

He slowly opened the lock and carefully walked in. He instantly smelled the worst possible smell, the smell of dead corpse decomposing. 

With the corner of his eyes he saw a figure sitting in the corner, locked in a cage. She was alive and she was looking at him intently. Hank saw her bloody clothes. "Roll me an ambo ASAP!"

The young girl couldn't  be more than 18 years old . She started shaking when she heard his loud deep voice. She grabbed her legs and hugged them close to her chest. Tears started to fall down her cheeks as Hank started to walk closer to her. She thought she was going to die like all the other girls.

"Hey, I won't hurt you. I am here to help you." He kneeled down to the cage door, his voice incredibly calm and soft. "I'm Hank."

"Y/N." She simply answered.

Hank smiled. "Y/N." She has to be the most beautifull girl she ever laid eyes on.

After a week Y/N  released from the hospital and to her surprise Hank was standing outside waiting for her. Something drove her towards him and she alowed him to drive her home.

***

Hank groaned in frustration. He has a stand in the court tomorrow and if he doesen't do his job to perfection, the guy who held Y/N hostage will walk free, with zero punishment.

Y/N slowly walked towards him like she is walking on eg shels. It's been two months since she was released from the hospital and thanks to Hank she forgot about her past. "Hank, I'm bored."

He didn't raized his look up from the papers he was reading.

"Daddy..." she moaned cousing Hank's eyes to turn dark from lust. She cuckled at how easy it is to get his attention. "Daddy I want your atention."

He stood up and walked tormenting slowly towards her. "Baby girl..." he groaned and Pulled her towards him. "What are you doing to me?"

Hank slowly traced her chubby cheek and her red lips. He was so much smaller than him and so much fragile. "Daddy." She stepped on her tippy toes and kissed his lips.

Hank lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso. I no time she was naked and laying on their bed, waiting patiently like a good girl. "Spread your legs."

She giggled and spread her legs as wide as she could. Hank trusted into her and felt her tightness around his lenght. She felt amazing on him.

"I'm close." Y/N moaned, grippimg the sheets.

Hank closed his eyes. "Me to baby girl, me to."

"Open your eyes daddy I love to see you when you come." She begged, her voice barely hearable.

Hank thrusted in her a couple more times before her moans drove him over the edge.

They layed on their bed for hours. Talking and kissing. "I'm scared of people finding out." She admited.

"Don't worry. People should me scared of me not the other way around." Hank pulled Y/N closser, holding her in his arms.