110. My first (Hank Voight)

Requested by anonymous. ;) I had this idea for a long time so I joined it with this request and made it longer. Hope you like it. ADULT CONTENT!!!

"Listen kids, we have a special visit today. The Chicago finest cops came here to talk about how it's like working is constant danger." Ms. Potter announced, twirling her ass in front of our guest.

I exhaled and leaned my head on my hands supporting it. "That will be boring." I laughed but I stopped when a tall guy came with stern look, locking eyes with me. His presence was powerful and I blushed when he didn't take his eyes off of me.

"Damn, he's a daddy." My best friend Scarlott nudged me and licked her lips. "I wonder how old is he?"

"Miss Scarlett, Miss Y/N." Ms. Potter angrily pointed at us. Why don't one of you come here and help Mr. Voight at demonstrations.

Scarlott quickly got up, ready to ran in front of class but Voight stopped her. "Not you, her." He pointed at me. I looked at Scarlott and dragged my lazy ass towards him. He made some hand gestures and I was laying on the desk, enable to move, he on top of me. "And that is how you defend yourself."

His hot breath hit my skin and his bare hands brushed over my exposed belly. I moaned. Mr. Voight looked at me with dark eyes and rubbed his torso on me. I could feel his member getting hard like he would feel my wetness. Mr. Voight whined at me and helped me back on my feet.

I was happy that the doorbell ringed so I quickly grabbed my bags and left the classroom. "That was sexy." Scarlott smirked but I just continued walking.

I trailed my fingers down to my throbbing core, my eyes close. One week has gone by and I still dream about Mr. Voight. How he would bend me over the desk and fuck my brains out. I dipped my finger in deeper...

I walked home from school today, listening to music. Black car with tainted windows pulled up and stopped in front of me. A window rolled down and a husky voice greeted me. "Have a sit Miss. Y/N."

My heart skipped a beat but I did as he ordered me like I was under a spell. "Mr. Voight." I moaned.

He leaned closer to my ear. "As much as I enjoy you calling me that, I'm Hank." He speeded the car down the street and pulled to my driveway. "Your parents shouldn't let you walk home on your own." He caressed my cheek with his finger and stopped on my lip. "Chicago is a dangerous place."

"I'll be fine." I reach for the door to open them and he pulled me back. Hank stared at my red cheeks with a smirk. "Hank, why did you look for me today?"

"Meet me tomorrow after school and I'll tell you." You looked as he drove away, leaving you with your thoughts.

After school Hank picked me up and drove me to his favorite spot in Chicago. We sat on the bench at the park, talking. "You wanted to know why I looked for you that day don't you." I nodded. "It's just something about you Y/N. Something that keeps me up at night. "He played with my hair and put on hand on my exposed thigh, driving circles.

"It is?" I looked him with innocent eyes.

He licks his lips and trailed his fingers higher, making me moan. "Tell me to stop and I will." He whispered. I was looking around for anyone who might see us but no one was near. I closed my eyes and enjoyed how his fingers felt between my legs, moans escaping my lips every now and then. I wanted to kiss him. "Tell me baby, do you like it?"

I bite my lips at the nickname he gave me. "Yes, yes I do." I looked at him and he was already looking at me with lust in his eyes. I slowly leaned in and brushed my lips over his. He pressed his harshly on to mine. I kissed boys before but it felt nothing like this.

I felt orgasm building inside me so I hid my face in the crock of his neck. Hank intertwined his fingers with mine as the waves of pleasure overcame me. "I knew you were a bad girl."

Its been a few days since I saw Hank but he texted me he has a surprise for me tonight. He gave me the hotel address and he was already waiting for me there. He pulled me for a kiss as my hands roamed all over his toned body.

I pulled his tee over his head and unbuckled his pants. He pulled my dress over my head, throwing it to the floor. "C'mon." He led me to bathroom were candles were led and flower petals were swimming in hot bath tub. "Let's relax it was a tough week."

Hank pulled his boxers down and I blushed. I have never seen naked man in my life. Hank smirked and jumped in the water, motioning for mw to yoin him, so I did. I leaned my naked back on his chest and relaxed the head on his shoulder. "That feels nice."

I draw circles on his skin and feel him breath heavy every time i reach his soft spot. "Fuck Y/N." I grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts. He got the memo and started to play with them.

"Let me make you feel better." I whisper bit je heard me. He sat on the edge of the bath tub and his member stood proud in front of my face. I started licking it just like I saw girls do it in porn movies.

Hank bite his lower lip and leaned his head back. "Mm baby, just like that." He grabbed the back of my head and picked up the pace. "Oh baby." He stood up and picked me up. My wet body laid on the bed, waiting for his next move.

He kneeled down in between my legs and stated licking my wetness. I arched my back and when I was close to release he pulled away and hovered over me. I could feel his tip at my entrance so I nodded. "I want this."

He trusted in me with one hard trust, pain jolting throughout my entire body. I cry out in pain as he kisses my tears away. "The pain will go away." Hank started moving his hips faster and faster, kissing me from time to time. "You're so tight."

I was going mad from all new emotions. "Oh my god this feels so good." I moaned in his ear. "Hank." I screamed.

"That's right; let them know you belong to me." He put one of my nipples in his mouth and suck on it. Everything was too much for me so I exploded, my juices running down. "I need just a few more seconds, can you do it?"

I nodded still in ecstasy as he started thrusting with force this time. After a few more thrusts he spilled his cum over my belly, the white liquid dripping down my pussy.

Hank wrapped us in a fresh blanked, pulling us together. He kissed my cheek and played with my hairs. "You belong to me and only me remember this." He whispered and goose bumps formed on my skin.

"I do." I leaned my head on his shoulder listening to his heart beat.