91. Unexpected (Sean Roman)

justagirlwhowritesx made this request. I hope you like it.

I have a crush on officer Sean Roman. It's not just a chrush, it's unhealthy crush. I think about him all the time and it's happening for way to long so I made a decision.

I will tell him today.

As I was getting ready for work I made sure to use my new parfume. I left my hair fall down my shoulders because he told me he likes it like that and put on the white shirt with brown cardigan. I looked okay.

I made my way in to the district with a huge smile on my face thinking today is the D day. I hear Sean's smile through the door so I rushed towards him. "Roman." I greeted and gave him the coffe I have brought just like I do every day."

"Thanks Y/N. I wish all of the people were as good as you are." He pecked my burning cheeks and sipped his coffe while reading some papers.

"Look Sean..." I exhaled dramatically and when I was about to confess my love to him, Platt walked.in and took him away. "Great."

I was patroling with Kevin today which  was okay because we are good friends but ifmI don't talk to Sean soon I will explode.

It was finnaly lunch break and I bought chinesse for both of us. I knew where Sean is so I rushed in the break room carrying hot food.

I heard Kim laughing like someone was tickeling her and it made me smile. She deserves someone better that Adam.

I peeked my head in because the curiosity got the better of me and when the door opened my lunch fell hard on the floor.

For the.first time in my life I felt like my heart had stopped beating. Like there is a huge holl in my chest.

Sean had his lips pressedmto another womans.

I barely held tears in and my hand pulled the door closed with a loud bang. I left the food on the side table and turned around.

"Y/N?" Sean's voice softly called for me and it took me all the power in the world to turn around and put a fake smilemon my face. "I'm sorry I didn't know you brought lunch." He looked to the food and back to me.

"Yeah." Was everything I could say. Sean took a step closer and I took one back. "You are such a good friend. I owe you one."

I watched as Sean took the bags filled with our food and took it to his girl. "Friend." I puffed. "Friend is what I will always be... and nothing more."