74. Dancing on my own (Kevin Altwater)

This one was requested by Corebore123 and it's inspired by the song Dancing on my own by Calum Scott. I hope it's okay and like you imagined.

Kevin is sitting at your favourite diner  where you two used to eat brekfast every morning. His life is so black with out you in it and he is thinking about you all the time.

He knows you are dating someone new  someone who can take better care of you, someone who can give you all his time.

With the corner of his eyes Kevin spots Y/N. She was turned towards him with her back but he knew it was her. He would recognize her anywhere, anytime.

Someone else was sitting next to her, his arm casualy thrown over her shoulders and then it happened. He kissed her. Deeply, passionatley.

Kevin's heart broke all over again as he watched them. He bursted out of the diner and ran towards the nearest pub where he drink and drink till the late night.

He found himself waisted drunk in the middle of dance floor, drunk girls all around him but no one was Y/N. No one was enough.

He suddenly tought about how he proposed to you with buqet of her favourite yellow roses and how she turned him down. Tears started to form in his eyes as he threw a half empty bottle to the wall, breaking it to hundred pieces.

The music died down and he looked to his left. She was there holding someone elses hand, kissing him. She didn't see him whike he was dancing on his own.