155. Coming back (Hank Voight)

ScorpionQueen_29 this one is for you. You wanted to know what happened after Hank and the team came back from vacations in Hawaii so this is part two. :)

It's been two days since Hank came home from his vacation he shared with his team and they have all been acting super weird around you but no one wanted to say anything. "Hey guys." You greeted when you came from patroling the city with your partner.

"Hey." They all answered and started to walk away from you.

You knew who to talk to if you need to find out all the dirty secrets from around here. "Trudy, lovely to see you today." You smiled, handing her her favorite sandwich from the shop around the corner. "Sooo, do you have any idea what happened upstairs they all act so strange."

"No, no..." Trudy lied, taking a bite of her lunch. "What makes you think I know somwthing."

"Look we both know you owe me one and I am sure you have heard somwthing..." You pushed.

***

After shift you walked upstairs to Hank's office and knocked on his door. "I'm not here go away!"

You rolled your eyes and opened the door, walking in. "I don't think so mister. We have to talk." You walked towards his chair and sat down on his desk.

"Oh it's you." Hank rested his hands on your bare thighs and started drawing patterns. "What is so important?"

You leaned closer to his ear and bite the lobe, making him moan. "I heard you've been a bad boy last week." You felt him gulp down so a smirk apeared on your lips. "I heard you were having a good time with some lady friends on the beach. Now tell me Hank... Is it true?"

Hank adjusted his shirt and scratched the back of his head. "Well here is the thing..."

"Mhmm..." You traced your fingers down his chest making him uncomfortable. "Go on."

"We were dancing and drinking... Me and Al wanted to look cool next all those youngsters." He admitted.

You squeezed on his groin and chuckled when he whinced in pain. "Cool ha? I tought dating a girl ten years younger makes you cool." You stood up and fixed your hair before grabbing your purse.

"Babe I'm sorry, please don't..." Hank stood up, walking closer so that he could kiss you.

You put a finger on his mouth and pushed him away. "Cool guys don't apologize Hank." You whinked shuting the door behind you, smirking. "See you around."