158. I was right (Hank Voight)

"Hank!" You call to your boyfriend as he was combing his hair in the bathroom. "Who the fuck is Samantha Miller?"

Hank raizes his eyebrows as he was walking towards the bed you were laid on. "The new deputy superintendent. Why?"

You throw his phone in his lap and pout your mouth. "Last night's dinner was fun. Let's do it again." You mimick a female voice. "What the fuck dude."

Hank chuckles and plants a kiss on your pouty mouth, making you push him away slightly. "She invited me to dinner and told me that she is not like the others and she is on my side. That is all."

"Oh that was all." You giggle. "You should not go and have dinner with other woman while I am waiting at home." You roll your eyes and lay back down on a soft pillow. Hank joins in and pulls you closer. "She is trying to flirt with you Hank Voight." You whisper looking at his eyes, messing up his hair.

"I only belong to you darling." Hank grabbs your face, planting another kiss on your cheek and another on your lips, more passionate this time. "You will be able to meet her tonight at the gala." He smirks.

"Do I really have to go." You protest. "Everyone will stare at me because I'm dating you."

"You are going." Hank giggles as he  walks away to go to work.

***
You walk in the big hall filled with fellow cops and your bos, his boss, hiss bosses boss and all the way to the top. "I already need a drink. I'll be at the bar." You wink to Hank because the kiss would make everyone look in your way.

A few drinks later you and Kim were pretty tipsy so you start to look for Hank in the crowd and that's when you see Samantha. Her hand lays on Hank's shoulder as she is laughing at something he has said.

You walk slowly towards him in a soductive way and when your eyes lock with Hank's you see him gulp down hard. You grabb Samantha's hand and push it off anf then you put your arm over his shoulder and plant a deep kiss on his hot lips. "Hello baby." You giggle making everyone uncomfortable as Hank deepens the kiss, holding your head with his big hand.

You turn towards Samantha and lean on her ear, whispering. "He is mine so you better stay away, bitch." Whinking to her you drag your boyfriend away.

"What has gotten into you." Hank giggles as you pull him by his tie in the bathroom stall. "Nevermind I love it."