75. Cheater (Hank Voight)

I was cleaning the house when the phone ring. "Hello."

"Hey. I'm calling for Mr. Voight. He forgot his drivers licence when he reserved a room in our hotel." It was a receptionist from the Luxury hotel. "Would you like me to send it to him?"

I chuckled. That's where he left it. "You can destroy it thank. He already made himself a new one."

Receptionist hanged up and I bite my lover lip. Hank was planning something for us this weekend. I acted like I didn't knew anything around him.

The weekend came and Hank suddenly got a call from work. He was needed ASAP. He kissed my cheek and drove away. I didn't think much of it because I am a cop myself and I know how the work works.

Soon it was monday and you got back go work after a weak of vacations. It was great to come back until you heatd Olivia brag about her date. You always hated her because she was always in between your and Hank's relationship.

When she saw me she rolled her eyes and continuoe to brag about het mistery man. "It was amazing. He was amazing. We spend the entire weekend in the Luxoury hotel, making love and having sweet dinners."

I stopped in my tracks. Could Hank...  I walked towards the Antonio who was almost as important in worh as Hank. "How did the case evolve?"

"What case?" Antonio looked up from his papers.

"The case you got on weekend." You furrowed your eyebrows.

Antonio put his papers down. "Y/N, there was no case this weekend. The inteligance was shut down because they were working on the computers." He explains.

I nodded and run to Hanks office. "Olivia benson? You fucked Olivia Benson?" I held on to the tears that were beging me to fall out.

"Y/N, I..." Hank pannicked.

"I gave my everything to be with you, when hundred younger sexyer boys were all over me..." I screamed like crazy. "I chose you because I loved you."

Hank walked towards me and tryed to hug me but I pushed him away.

I threw my wedding ring in the bin next to the door. "You werent worth it." I slammed the door behind me and walked out of his life.