38. Outdoor activities (Jay Halstead)

Your boyfriend Jay dragged you on a hike with him today. To say you hate hiking is an understatment but he was training and you wanted to support him.

It wasn't that bad, you had a perfect view of his toned back. Every muscle flexing while he was walking up the hill. He was perfect.

You were whining the whole way up the Rock state park and one moment Jay picked you up and carried you on his shirtless, swetty body.

You were playing with his hair and bite his ear. "Baby just imagine the result of carrying me up the hill."

Jay chuckled. "You do se a positive side to everything." He wasn't even breathing heawy while talking.

When you were almost at the top you saw a side path that was almost like a secret place. "Hey, lets chech it out." Jay put you down and you threw your arms around his neck. "Thank you babe." You kissed kis lips and trailed wet kisses down his neck.

Your knee was brushing over Jay's crotch and he knew exactly what you're up to. "In here?" He questioned looking around.

It was a hidden place and no one would be able to catch you, because you would see him coming way before he saw you. You licked your lips and nodded in responce.

It didn't take him long till his hands were roaming all over your body, giving special atention to your hard nipples. You moaned in the kiss and went to your knees.

Pulling Jay's shorts of along with his breifs, you were surprized at how hard he already was. All the veins were visible and you couldn't wait to taste it.

You lick his whole lenght up with one lick cousing Jay to take a breath through his teeth. "Fucking tease."

Your atention was now on the head where you twirl your thoung to the left and right and when his hips started moving you pushed him whole in your mouth, with no warning. Jay moaned loudly and threw his head back in pleasure. "Oh baby, just like that."

You started pumping in and out, trying to take his whole lenght in but no matter how you tried you couldn't. You felt precum oozing from his head and you knew he was close ro release.

You pulled away and adjusted his large hands behind your head. He knew you needed help so he grabbed by your hair and help you push his member down your throath till it hit the back wall. "Baby I'm close." He anounced and pushed his groin deep in your mouth.

You felt a warm liquid run down your throath and his legs shake. You knew he was done. Jay helped you get up on your feet. "Wow, what was that." He kissed you on the mouth.

"Just a little thank you, for carrying me." You winked. "C'mon lets go. You were now full of energy and ready to move on.

"Sure you don't want me to carry you he smirked gaining a kiss on cheek.

"Don't worry, I have to thank you for manny other things." You whispered and swayed your hips just a little more while walking.