93. Off limits (Jay Halstead, Hank Voight)

"Open this gooddamn door before I kick it down myself!" Hank screamed at the top of his loungs, sending a glare when an elder couple came our of the apartment next to yours. "I swear to god Halstead you are dead do you hear me?!" He knocked on the door once more, harder this time.

Jay was standing frozen next to me. His face was pale and his eyes open to the fullest. "Oh my god." He turned his attention towards me, looking like a scared dog. "Why the hell did you tell him about us Aaliyah?"

I could barely contain the laughter and keep my face straight. I know this is Jay's boss and oh so scary Hank Voight but to menhe is my daddy. "Calm down he..."

"Oh no, don't tell me to calm down whene there is someone out there trying to murder me and that withoit a single trace of evidence." Jay went through his hair withhis shaky hand. "Fuck, he could actually do this."

I bursted out laughing.

"Aaliyah open up now I can hear you talking." Hank's raspy voice beemed through the closed door. He was getting impatient. "Okay you asked for it."

"It's gonna be okay." I kissed Jay's cheek and unlocked the door. Hank came at it the same time, with all force, almost faling to the floor.

He adjusted his jacket and wiped tje dust away then turned his full attention to Jay. "You prick." He grabbed his collar and pushed him to the wall. "Didn't you hear when I gave the order thay my daughter is off limits." He almosy whispered his ear.

Jay was breathing heawy and he was glancing towards me for help. "Dad, let him go please."

Hank punched Jay's nose first and then his mouth. Blood started running down his clothes, making a messnon the floor. Jay wiped it away with his hand.

Hank took a step back. "Now that we got that taking care of.." he turned towards me. "...where is dinner?"

Jay looked at me with furrowed eyebrows not reallu sure what is going on and if he should stay or leave. "Hank... I love your daughter." He admited.

"I know. And I also know you are the next person after me to keep her safe." He sat down by the table ready to eat. "This is why I will alow it. For now." He glanced at both of us. "But if you hurt her, I already have a place to hide your body."

Me and dad laughed but Jay somehow knew he wasn't kidding.