106. Bunny (Hank Voight)

So I have run out of ideas and if someone has a request or if you already made one and I forgot about it plase writte it HERE.

"What did I miss?" I asked Jay when I came to work this morning.

He stood at his desk, overthinking something. "It's Bunny. She came yesterday and brought some guy Preston, saying its Erin's dad." He explained and made a disgusting face at the mention of her name.

"And you think she is fooling her again?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I wouldn't be the first time."

Jay chuckled. "I stopped counting. Do you think I shouldndo a DNA test even if Erin doesent want me to?" He turned to menfor advice.

I raized my arms up. "Hey I'm not the one to take advices from but if it was me..." I nodded while walking away to  Hank's office. "Hey babe, did you hear about Preston?" I kissed his cheek and sat on his lap.

Hank traced his finger down my cheek smilling at me. "I don't buy it." His phone rang and Hank motioned for me to jump of his lap. "C'mon we have a case."

Two hours later, after lunch, we were all gathered back in, going through the case when suddenly Plat came up, obviously annoyed with something. "Hank, Bunny Fletcher is here and she refuzes to leave until she speaks to you."

Hank nodded and when he walked past my table, he gave me a kiss. Just a little thing he does that make me so happy. It was weird at the begining when all of my friends saw us and I am surprized that he is so open about us for the past three months. Not that I am complaining.

"And oh Y/N, can you please help me with the computer, it's not working again." Platt smiled and I told her I will be right down.

I heard Bunny yelling at Hank for taking a DNA test on Preston. "You just cant stand being happy for her can you. You just have to ruin everything." She paced up and down.

"You are doing that quite well by yourself Bunny." He laughed. I stood at the corner not wanting to disturb them.

"Maybe I should tell her about our reunion three months ago." She blurted and Hank froze. "How do you think she would feel about that?" She pointed a finger in his face. "Oh, you wish that night never happened do you?" Bunny smirked and turned around to leave. "Good luck with that."

Hank rubbed his forehead and when he raized his look up, he saw me. "Now know what all the gifts were for you liar."

"Y/N..." He started but I wasn't gonna listen.

Smack...

I slapped him across the face as alleyes were on us. "I don't wan't to hear it. I want you out of my house by the end of the day." I pulled down the neclasse he got me and threw it in his face.