99. Sweet side (Jay Halstead)

futuremsmars this one is for you. Ps. How cute is the picture above. 😍

"Jay, your brother and Natt are here let's go." I called after my husband for what seemed like the hundretht time in past hour. He has been getting ready and it's honestly taking him more than us three combined.

I heard footsteps coming closer. "I've been ready for a while." He lied but we saw right past him.

"Hurry up or we will seriously be late." William tapped Jay's shoulders and pushed him slightly towards the exit.

Jay grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek while we were walking under the fool moon. Natt and Will were walking behind us and made eww sounds every time Jay was sweet towards me.

We arived in downtown after just fiveteen minute walk. It was a warm summer night, perfect for ferris wheel ride. "Are you sure you can do this?" Jay pointed towards my huge belly.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I still have a month to go."

We were on the top of the wheel, looking over the whole Chicago. Jay had his arm around my shoulder and another one on my belly. "Oh my gosh. The baby just kicked super hard."

I smiled, thinking it was normal but another kick happened, even harder this time. I started to feel nervous but I smiled because I didn't want Jay to freak out so high in the air.

The wheel was going extra slow and when we were half way down Natt nudged me. "Are you sure you are feeling okay? You seem sweaty."

I bite my lover lip when first contraction came. "Yeah it's just false contractions. Right?" I looked at her for conformation. "Oh no!" I looked at Will and Natt first, then Jay. "My water just broke."

I waited with Natt under the wheel until Jay and Will brought a car. In no time we were storming down the road and a five minute drive felt like forever. "Let me drive you are too hype right now." Will ofered.

"Okay baby girl just wait a little more we are almost there." Jay put his hand on my thigh.

"I'm fine." I smiled. "The contractions aren't that painfull."

"I was actually talking to our baby girl." Jay smirked.

I looked at him with raized eyebrows. "Baby girl?"

"Yeah I think I know what I made." We both bursted out laughing and Natt and Will just stayed silent, focused on a drive.

Ten minutes into labor, we heard  baby crying. "Congradulations the first one is a girl." The doctor smiled and went right back  doing what he does.

"Told you... what did you just say? The first one?!" Jay fell to the floor  unconscious and I welcomed baby number two. A baby boy.