25. I'm back (Antonio, Hank)

I walked into the district and instantly remember all the good times I had when working here. I say hello to some of my old cologues and walk upstairs to the intelegence unit.

Voight called me after their unit had a problem solving the case that I previously worked on in my new FBI office. "Hey guys." I greet and with the side of my eye I spot my ex boyfriend Antonio.

"Hey Y/N, thanks for coming. We really need your help on this one." Your previous boss smiled at you and invited you to his office.

After talking everything through he offered his desk to be yours also for the next couple of days. Antonio was looking at you almost all the time but you didn't want anything to do with him. After he cheated you with Brett you were so done with him you packed up your stuff and move to a diferent city.

"Can we talk?" Antonio begged leaning on the door frame of Voight's office. "I want you back... I love you."

"No, done talking to you." You were still mad at his attitude after the breakup. He was really acting like a fool. You didn't bother raizing your look. "I'm bussy so if it's not case related..." You exhaled deeply and stood from your seat to walk to the big table, where you wrote down some stuff you just found out about the person you were tracking down.

After a day three, you cought the bastard you were sitting in the office looking at your FBI badge. It was so diferent working for the feds. You tought everyone was gone so you went sit by your old desk, and all the memories came back.

"You know Y/N, you could always come back." You turned arround when you hear Hank's husky voice.

"Thank you." You smilled and gathered your stuff. "I really don't want to hear Antonio's pleads to take him back every day."

Voight nodded. "I'm glad you came to help us, we wouldn't be this succesfull without you." He walked closer to you. "Why don't we grab a beer?"

You thought why not and followed your ex boss down the stairs. "Thanks sarg." You smiled up to him when he opened the car dor for you.

"Call me Hank." He smiled politely.

***

Few beers later Hank was pushing you on the wall of your hotel room, stripping you naked and kissing you down your neck.

You start to unbutton his buttons while kissing him non stop. His hips were grinding on yours and you felt his hard on through his jeans.

Hank throws you on the bed and swiftly get rid of your pants and as soon after his. You were both in your undergarments, both breathing heavy. He pulls off his breifs before he comes closer so that he is hovering over you.

His left hand goes behind your back and unbuttons yoir bra, throwing it to the floor. You lift your hips from the bed, eager for him and he uses this move to pull off your black lace thongs.

He rubbed two of his fingers over your pussy, making it wet right before he positioned himself at your entrance.

You bite your lover lip and nod him yes and Hank pushes his hard on inside you, feeling your tightness.

You two were a moaning mess and after you both come undone Hank rolled off of you, pulling you closer to his warm body. "I expect you behind your office at seven on Monday."

You giggle. "Okay boss."