77. Thanks friend (Trudy Platt, Kim Burges)

Kim ran down the stairs from the inteligance. She picked up some papers and was headed out but Trudy saw her red eyes and stop her.

"Burges!" She sternly called her.

Kim stopped in her tracks and forced a smile. "Yes?"

Trudy slowly walked towards her, looking her from her nervous, shaking hands to her over the top smile. "Come here." Kim followed the front desk officer to the empty room and straddled when she pushed the door closed with a loud thump. "What happened?"

"What do you mean what happened? Nothing hapened." She nevously stood there like she is the worst liar. Platt gave her the look and Kim gave in. "I break of the enagement."

Platt exhaled dramaticaly. "What did I tell you. Never date someone from with in department."

Kim rolled her eyes. "Anyways I wrote a request for transfer me to a diferent division." He handed her the letter in the white envelope.

"No, no, no Kim." Platt grabbed both of her shoulders and shook her. "You are not letting him win. You worked to hard for this."

Kim's eyes teared up and she was on the edge right there. "But..."

"No but's. Get you ass out there and continuoe to protect our city." Trudy pointed a finger in Kim's face. "And give me this so I can get rid of it." She grabbed the letter from her hand and stuff it in her oen pocket.

Kim threw his arms around Trudy's shoulders. "Thank you friend." She smiled.

"Whoa, whoa Burges!" Trudy took a step back and raized her arms. "To much Burges. I feel like we just make out."

Kim chuckled and shut the door behind her after leawing off with Roman. Trudy smirked. Kim is the closes thing to a kid that she always wanted and never had.