69. Sisters (Kim Burges)

user18693199 requested imagine about Kim. Hope you like it it kinda sucks but I have writters block... or something 😂😂

Kim was cleaning her apartment. It was a big week for her because her sister is coming to stay with her. She leaves across the sea in London, where she studies to be a doctor.

Linda, Kim's sister is engaged to be married with a writter and Kim is preparing a  bachelorette party just for the two of them. "I just boarded the plane in London. See you tomorrow morning." Linda wrote in a message.

Kim locked the phone and made final preparations before she went to bed herself. It was six o'clock and her alarm clock started ringing, signaling it is time to pick Linda up.

"Okay so I brought you a dress. We are going party today." Linda clapped her hands as she plopped down on her sister's bed.

Kim exhaled and sit down next to her. Its been four weeks since she and Roman broke up and the last thing she wants is to try and look sexy for someone else. But it was her sister's  bachelorette party and Kim is the only thing Linda has left. "Fine."

They arived at the local club both  wearing high heels and tight dresses. After ordering few drinks tattoed man aproached Kim and started yelling at her. "You cop bitch. You were the one who killed my brother."

Linda took a step back and Kim protrctively stood before her. "Let's all just calm down okay." She tried to calm the man whose hand was in a pocket, holding something.

He grabbed a gun from his pocket and shoot a single shoot in Linda's chest. "Now you will know what it feels like to lose a sibling."

Kim kneeled down to her sister, holding her hand. "Linda you'll be okay. Just breathe. I'm here." She whispered. "Someone call 911!"

Linda grabbed her hand and when she tryed to talk, blood started running out of her mouth. And then everything went black for her.

After a week of medica induced coma Linda woke up. Kim was sitting on the side, sleeping, her head leaning on Linda's hand.

A door opening woke both of them up. "Baby, baby haw are you feeling?" Linda's fiance arrived from England, surprising both of them.

"Fine." Linda spoke and squeeze her sister's hand who decited to left the couple alone.

"I want all aveliable units out on the streets looking for this man. Spanish, tattoed face, dark hair with red highlights." Kim ordered when she arrived at the station.

Hank raized his eyebrows, looking at the young cop. "Well you heard her, lets go." He ordered his team. "Continuoe like that and maybe one day you'll take over my job." Hank smirked to her, proud of her.