11. Forever? (Adam Ruzek) part 1

It's sunday and you were at home cleaning amd doing lundary. You texted Adam when you woke up and his reply was so strange it still roams your mind.

After dating for five months you are still gering use to him, especially because he is working all the time.

He was supposed to meet yoir fammily yesterday but he canceled lasr minute. And his excuse? Work.

You stopped thinking about him and went downstairs to make dinner.

You heard a knock on a door so you went to see who it was. It was Adam outside wearing his signature jacket and sunglasses.

You have to admit he looked sexy but there was something off about him past few days.

You opened the door and invited him in. "Hey, what's up, I texted you if you were gonna come for dinner but I haven't made it jet. You didn't replly."

He stumbled from one feet to another nervously. "I'm sorry I was working. Can I come in?"

You opened tbe door wider so that he came in and then close it behind. "So what is it, you are scaring me with your seriois expression."

He tryed to smile but he just seemd more insecure, scared almost. He exhaled. "So we have been dating for a while now and I love you..."

You furrowed your eyebrows. Was all this just to tell you he loves you for the first time?

"...what I am trying to say it. Y/N I want to spend my whole life with you. Will you be my wife?" He asked kneeling down on one knee.

Your breath stopped and you didn't know what to tell him. It's true you love him but is he ready? He didn't even tell you he loved you before, you don't even live together yet. He avoided meeting your parents.

You stood speachless in front of him. You loved him but is he the one to spend the whole live with?

Writte in comments what the end of this story should be like. Yes or No to the proposal.
Story will continue next week in part two. 💙❤