15. Christmas (Antonio Dawson)

It's christmas eve and I am sitting on a sofa, alone and bored, watching another epizode of Late late show.

I have to admit James, the host is super funny but the night would be better if Antonio would be here.

My phone beeped signaling I have a new message. I unlock the phone and smile at my home photo. It was us last month at the familly picnic. I stood in front with a huge smile and Antonio was hugging me from behind.

I open the message that was sent by my boyfriend.

A: Marry christman babe ♡

*: marry christmas to you and your familly... I miss you

A: oh yeah?... open the door baby

You furrowed your eyebrows and stood up from youf sofa. You open the door and instantly smile Antonio stood there with two little children.

"Helo, who is this beautifull girl? And this handsome guy?" I kneel down to be on the same level as Antonio's kids.

They giggle. "I'm Eva and this is Diego."

"Well are you coming in?" I step aside making room for them as they run in from the cold winter.

Antonio looks if the kida are looking and when the air is clear he push his lips to mine in to a quick kiss. I furrow my eyebrows at what are thwy doing here. It's not that I am not happy I just tought they are having a family christmas.

"I'll explainater." He answerd me before I even asked.

We have been dating for a few months now but the kids don't know it yet. We both decited it was best to wait since their parent got devorced not so long ago and they are still young.

Eva and Diego were sitting on a sofa sufring trough the chanels, sear hing for a christmas cartoon. "I'm making hot chocolate. Does enyone want it?"

All including Antonio raizes their hands. I giggle at his cuteness. "Eva do you wanna give me a hand?"

She nods and we walk hand in hand in kitchen. "Why are you so nice to us?"

I look at her with a smile on my face. "Well lets see. I like kids and I know you two had dificult year. And plus I am happy that I won't be spending christmas alone." I tickle her.

She laughs.

"Why don't you grab four spoons and some marshmallows and I'll carry hot chocolate." I gave the spoons on her little hand.

After the Grinch movie ended we put Diego and Eva to the spare bedroom.

"Y/N!" Eva cals from bed. "Are you and daddy dating?"

I froze. My heart was beatting fast and my hamds were sweaty.

"We are sugar pie." Antonio answers and winks at me.

"Cool. I like you." She puls the blanket on her head, ready for sleep.

"That was fun." I exhale and plop my bum next to Antonio who is now on the sofa. "So what happened with your dinner?"

"She brought her new man and that's okay but they were waisted drunk." He says akwardly looking down.

"I'm sorry to hear that, you all deserve better." I hug him.

He looks at me with nothing but respect and admiration. "I love you chica." He kisses my lips.

"I saw you before in the kitchen and here while we were watching a movie. You are great with them and they love you, that's why I told them." He explained lookimg me right in my eyes.

"I didn't mind." I admit kissing his lips and pushing his body back on the sofa.