50. What are we doing (Jay Halstead)

futuremsmars this one is for you. Hope you like it because I had some truble with writting it. 😁

Jay's pov:

I burst the door of the old warehouse down with one kick and rush after my team in search of Sergio. He kiddnaped girls, and was holding them hostages.

Antonio checks left room while Adam checks right and I follow Kevin straight down tje basement door. I get this feeling something bad is going on down there.

Kevin slowly pushes the door and turns the light on to make the room lighter. We both freeze at the sight. "Oh my god." I hear my partner whisper while I am left speachless.

Five girls were leaning on a cage door, crying. Their cheeks were bruized, lips bursted like they gone throught some tough beatting. "It's okay, we are here to save you." I whisper, trying to calm them down.

I hear soft cryes coming from the last cage so I walk closer to it and spot a girl, hugging her knees close to her body. "We have another one, she is bleeding hard." I announce on the radio. After her I spot a dead body of a female, hardly eighteen.

"Hey... Y/N..." I read her name on her name tag. "My name is Jay and I'm gonna get you oit of here." I give her a warm smile.

***

I ring the doorbeal and wait in front of the door with a couple of beers in my hand and a bag of chinesse. It's been four months since we saved the girls and one of them managed to gain a special place in my heart.

"Hey Y/N, nice to see you again." I greet her when she invites me in with a smile on her face. I kiss her cheek and I'm glad she got used to me being close to her after what that animal did to her.

She motiones for me to sit on a sofa next to her where she's aleady watching TV. "I never thanked you for saving my life Jay." She puts her smal hand on my thigh.

I look in her eyes, they are absolutley mesmerising. "It's my job." I lie. The truth is she is special. "Besides you saved mine. You helped me through the nightmares and you tought to love me again." He admits. He was freaked out, thinking what if she doesen't feel the same.

Her eyes lid up like a christmas tree, her lips curve into a smile. "I did?" She blushed slightly now lookin even cuter. "But I didn't do anything."

I chuckle. My thumb traces her cheekbone and she leans into my warm touch. "You're so beautifull." I admit fot the first time out loud.

I start to lean in and she closes her eyes shut. I take that as a clue she wants me to kiss her as bad as I want to kiss her so I press my lips slowly on her soft ones.

Bitting her lower lip, she openes her mouth slightly but enough for me to enter her mouth with my tongue gaining a moan from her. "What are we doing?" She pulls away, worry written all over her face. "You were asigned to look after me not to..."

I sign in frustration. " I know. Give me some time and I swear I'll figure it out."

Her lips turn into a smile and she presses them on mine again and again.