10. Unwanted (Jay Halstead)

You run to the bathroom and straight to the toilet where you threw up your brekfast.

You wipe your mouth and clean it with water. Suddenly it hit you. It's been more than a month since your last period.

You got face was pale when you stood in line at the supermarket. It seems like the whole world is looking at you holding a pregnancy test.

You exhaled and give the money to cashier. She gave you a warm smile that calmed you down.

Jay texted you that last night was great and he would like to come over after his shift is over but you didn't reply. You were too nervous.

Could you be pregnant? You were a lot younger than Jay and you two weren't even dating.

The time went by so slow. Five minutes felt like an hour.

Suddenly it beeped and you rushed to the test that could change your life forever.

You held a possitive test in your hands and the tears started to gall down your cheeks. You couldn't believe your eyes.

You tought about telling Jay when suddenly the bell ringed. You open the door and it was Jay.

He looked at you worriedly. "Are you okay? What happened?"

You invited him in and closed the door behind him. "What are you doing here, you were supposed to be working.".

"I left you hundred of messages and you didn't reply so I drove to see if everything is fine." He said and wipe a tear away.

You nodded. "I'm fine."

He looked at the thing you were holding in your hand when you suddenly remember you forgot to leave it in a bathroom. "What is this."

There is no point in lying, you have to tell him now. "I'... pregnant."

His eyes got bigger like he almost didn't belive what he heard.

He started pacing up and down your kitchen, his hand going trough his hair. "Fuck." He muttered.

You stay quiet so he continuoed to talk. "Okay. Let me call Voight and we can deal with this thing right away."

You took a step back at his words. You knew this news was out of a blue but you were surprized at his reaction. "This thing, this is a baby, a little human being and his heart is beating. The only thing I am going to do is take care of him or her with or without you."

He scratched his head and you knew the answer.

You pointed your finger at him. You were angry. It's not just your fault you both were not carefull. "Get out. Now!"

He didn't wait long. He walked to the front door and opened it. "You are making a mistake." He said and slamed the door.