4. Save me! (Kevin Atwater)

I was new in Chicago pd. It is actually my very first day. I was assigned to patrol the streets of Chicago with Kevin.

Kevin is a tall dark handsome polite man. He talks a lot not like me. I have a hard time trusting people.

We get a call to check up an abandoned building.

I entered checking every room when suddenly I hear a loud bang. I turn around to check but someone is holding a cloth to my mouth to muffle the screams. I loose consciouness.

When I wake up I am loocked in the glass tank. I look down and see it is filling with water fast.

I start to panic when suddenly Kevin runs in the room. His eyes are filled with worry as he tries to figure out how to save me.

He is looking around to find something to break the glass with. Nothing.

The water is now close to my mouth. A tear escapes my eye at the tought of death.

Kevin screams he'll be right back and tells me to hold on just a little longer.

I hold my breath as tank fills with watter. I fell myself drifting away and Kevin is nowhere to be seen.

...

"We have a puls." I hear and I slowly open my eyes to see a man and a woman looking down at me.

"Welome back." Said Kevin as he hold my hand.

"Thank you for saving me." I thanked him and give him a hug. "I'm glad you are my partner."