Christmas and New year special!

My dear readers and friends the year will soon be over and I wish you a lot of love, health and genue laughs. I hope all the wishes will come true. ❤❤❤ This is the last imagine in this year. See you in 2020. Marry X-mas.

Two short imagines of your two favorite characters.

CHRISTMAS
I put on my new white dress and red heels. It's christmas eve tonight and we are all celebrating together in Adam's and Hailey's new house.

After aplaying some make up I hear Hank calling my name. "Y/N, come on you were perfect two hours ago already."

I walk down smirking, knowing he will hate my short dress. "Coming."

"Take that off." He points, looking annoyed.

"Hmm, already?" I tease by slowly walking towards him. "I tought you will at least wait till we come home."

Hank rools his eyes and put his hands on my hips. "If only one man looks at you I will murder him." He kisses my lips and puls out a silver necklasse. "Merry christmas baby."

He puts the necklase on my neck and hugs me from behind. "Its beautifull thanks. Now my turn." I hand him a red box with a silver bow. "Open it."

Hank slowly unwraps the box and looks at me with tears in his eyes. "Is this...?"

"Yes." I nod. "Patrick will be a big brother in seven months." Hank looks at the ultrasound photo as tears start to fall down his cheek. "So stop whining and let me dress up sexy... god knows I will look like a snowman in no time." I giggle.

"I love you." Hank whispers as he rubs my flat belly.

NEW YEAR
"Jay!" I look for my boyfriend all aroundt he restaurant. "Where is he, he said to look for him at the back."

I walk around and then I check the back one last time. Everything  is dark until sudenly all the lights turn on. The police side of me instantly thinks the worst and grabbs a gun to protect myself.

I hear laughter ans imediatley recognize the voice as Jay's. "Did you seriously brought a gun to our date?"

"Shut up Halstead." I laugh as I put the gun back behind my waist. "Where the hell were you?" I suddenly see the beaytifull scenary he has prepared. Red roses in vase and candels everywhere. "Jay..." The words got cought up in my throat when I see him.

He was kneeling down on his knee, holding a velvet box with a diamond ring in it. "Marry me you crazy pants." He giggled.

"Yes." I jumped in his arms as he kissed my lips. "Yes." I whispered."