17. 7 days (Adam Ruzek)

It's been seved days that I haven't seen him, seven days of wandering what to do now. Seven nights that I have slept alone in the cold bed thinking about Adam.

We had a huge fight. I don't even know what we were fighting about. It started as nithing but when it escalate some mean words were said from both of us.

I tossed and turned on the bed. I couldn't stop thinking about how hurt he was, how on the werge of tears he was when he turned to leave and slammed the door.

I put a pillow on my head and try to fall asleep. I have to be at work at six in the morning and I will have to face Adam there.

"Fuck." I mutter when I ran in the district, earning a look from sergaint Plat. I quickly ran a few stairs up and type in the code to open the door.

All of them were already gathered upstairs and Hank gave me a nod. "Good morning, nice for you to join us."

I chuckle akwardly and sit down behind my desk. I glance toward Adam but his gaze was on a paper that he was reading.

After the boss breif us in on a new case he gave us each a job that we need to do. Jay and Lindsay went to search for new evidence, Antonio and Kevin went to ask people that witness a murder a few more questions. Me and Adam were suposed to go trough the paper work again and look for things we have missed.

My heart was beating fast and my palms were sweaty. It was just me amd Adam now. I grabbed a large box and ready every paper that was in it.

I groan and stood up. I need coffee. Adam didn't speak to me but I could feel his eyes on me every now and then.

I walked to the room where the coffe maker is and lean to the counter. It is so painfull to not talk to the love of your life.

I turn around and Adam was leaning on a door frame. We just stood there and looked at each other for what feelt like forever.

Adam suddenly sprinted toward me and pressed his lips on mine. I started kissing him back almost instantly. He pulled back and I could see his red eyes.

"I'm sorry I left like that..." he tryed to apologize but I slammed my lips to his once more.

"No, I'm sorry I shouldn't say all thise awfull things. Those seven days felt like forever." I cry in his arms.

"Let's start over okay?" Adam suggested.

I nod and suddenly we are in a heated make up season. I face cough wakes us up and we turn toward the door akwaedly.

Boss was standing there with annoyed look on his face. "Come on children, play time is over lets go back to work."