Twenty Five

sorry this book is inactive! i just have so many ideas planned out for WTBB and i wanna get them out. don't worry though, this book is still getting updated!

Benjamin hops into Noah car, smiling. "Mm. You smell good, babe".

Noah chuckles, "Thanks. Hey..what's that?"

Benny looks over at his arm, seeing a cut. He covers it with his hand blushing. "I cut it while cutting up some veggies for dinner".

"Oh. You should get a bandaid, baby. Could get infected".

Benjamin nods, "Uhm..yeah..".

The couple gets to school and stop at Benjamin's locker. "So. My dad coming over again..I think-..I think hes really trying..I'm just scared".

Noah nods, "I understand that, baby. Just..give him a chance, okay?"

"I know and..I am. I'm trying the best I can..but he also wants to meet you".

Noah looks down at him, smiling. "Does he?"

"Mhm. They wanna have a dinner with you and your parents. Can't wait for that".

Lucas walks over with Hayley, smiling. "Ready to gear up Friday?"

Noah turns around, smiling, "Hola compadre. Ready to whoop ass". They do their handshake and Benny closes his locker.

Hayley smiles, "Benjamin do you wanna go out with me and my girls again?"

Benjamin smiles, playing with his septum ring. "I-..don't think I'm up for that at the moment. I just..have a lot going on at home".

"Of course. Just text me whenever, Kay?"

Benjamin looks past her, seeing Zoē and Katen holding hands and walking together.

"Benjamin? Benjamin!"

Benny looks back to Hayley, "Huh?"

"I said text me whenever..".

Benjamin smiles, nodding, "Yeah..uhm..excuse me".

He leaves the small group, following Katen and Zoē. He sees them walk into a classroom and peaks his head in to see them kissing.

Gabi walks up to him, "Hey".

Benjamin turns quickly, pushing Gabi away from the classroom, "Shh! Zoē and Katen are in there".

"What? I thought they broke up..didn't they wanna be friends with you again?"

Benjamin peaks his head back in, though he sees Katen look at him. He backs up into Gabi and Katen walks over to them.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Katen looks down at Benny. Zoē walks out the classroom, looking at him too.

"What are you doing?! What happened to wanting to repair this friendship?"

Zoē shrugs her shoulders, "I'm tired of putting in one hundred percent and getting nothing back. So I got back with Katen".

"Showing up to my house everyday and practically forcing me to talk to you is not putting in one hundred percent!"

Zoē rolls her eyes, "Kiara and I are just trying to help..but you won't accept out apology".

"You betrayed me! You know what Katen has done to me! He fucking sliced my arm open and did-!"

Katen grabs Benjamin, covering his mouth with his hand. Gabi gasps and pushes Katen off, causing him to fall into the classroom door.

"Don't touch him!" Benjamin grabs Gabi's arm, breathing heavily.

"Don't you ever touch me again". Benjamin balances himself and let's go of Gabi to run off to Noah.

**
Caleb and Jackson were walking with Benny to go find Noah for lunch.

Benjamin giggles, "That's so gross. You're so strange".

Jackson shrugs his shoulders, nodding, "You know what I accept it".

Noah walks over, smiling. "Sup. Y'all ready?"

"Mhm".

Benjamin smiles, grabbing Noah's hand as they walks out the school building. They get into Noah's car and he answers a phone call.

"Hola Ximena. ¿Qué pasa?"
(Hey Ximena. What's going on?{what's up})

Benjamin turns around in his seat to talk to Caleb and Jackson. "Did you guys know Katen and Zoē we're back together?"

"They mentioned it. Said..it seemed like you didn't wanna fix the relationship so they didn't care anymore...".

Caleb nods his head, "They tried to convince us to help too but..couldn't do it..it's so fucked up".

"We really are sorry, Benjamin".

Benny shrugs, "You guys didn't even do much to contribute".

"But we still did...I guess we just..I don't know".

Benjamin smiles, "Do you still like Zoē?"

Caleb blushes, shaking his head, "Nah..she has a gross personality. Just didn't see it til now".

Jackson chuckles, "Good to know".

**
Noah has decided to go to the courts outside to practice a little extra for their game on Friday.

Noah shoots the ball into the basket before sitting down on the bleachers to drink some water.

Katen walks over with a box of cigarettes in his hand. He walks over to Noah. "Want one?"

Noah eyes it carefully, shaking his head and sipping more water.

Katen looks down at him, "Really practicing for this, huh?"

"Basketball is something I'm passionate about".

Katen shrugs, grabbing his lighter and lighting his cigarette. Noah stands up, wiping his face and chest off with his shirt.

"Look, man. I know you ain't here to chit chat so cut the mierda and get to it".

Katen takes a drag from his cigarette, nodding. "Just. Tell your little boy to back off, aight?"

Noah grabs the ball, shaking his head. "Mhm..and you tell yo little chica to back off as well. Benny ain't causing damn near as much shit as Zoē".

Katen shakes his head, taking another drag from the cigarette, blowing the smoke out causing Noah to turn his head the other way.

Noah nods, "I gotta get back to practice. Stomp that out, would ya?"

Katen licks his lips, dropping the cigarette on the ground and stepping on it. "I'll see you later, huh?"

Noah gives a slight nod, before turning around and rolling his eyes.