CH-8

GREAT TOMB OF THANATOS
Y/n was sitting on his majestic throne, beside his left side stands Sebastian while waiting for his master next order and on his right side stands a beautiful white haired neko goddess... who's staring at y/n handsome face, while blushing a little.
Y/n: Sebastian....
He then asked Sebastian to bring ophis here, he then bows and left the throne room.
Y/n: Magari-chan....we will leave for Kyoto tomorrow.....go and pack your clothes.
He informed her.
Magari: Kyoto...why?
She asked him,y/n looked up at her and smiled.
Y/n: we're going to meet a friend....
He said with a smile as he recalls those days when he used to play with  kunou..
Flashback:6 YEARS BEFORE Y/N DEATH.
kunou: Hehehe y/n-nii can't catch me...
Said a 5 year old cute little kunou who's running away from a 15 year old boy who's is chasing her while smiling broadly.

[A/n: ignore the shield and those ball  monster ]His name is Y/n L/n a 15-year-old  young man with black hair and fairly sharp features

His name is Y/n L/n a 15-year-old  young man with black hair and fairly sharp features. He has a rather slim build. He had no family an orphan... at the age of 9 he lost his mother and father in a car accident, his parents left him a large sum of money for his studies and etc. But he somehow managed to live alone after their death but deep down inside he knows that his parents is in better place but that still doesn't stop him from missing them. But then kunou came into his life like a ray of sunshine and gave him the courage to move on, she taught him how to smile again....how to enjoy the life to its fullest...she is the one who taught him to Live again.
Yasaka chuckles on seeing them and then a warm smile appears on her beautiful face on seeing how caring, loving and doting y/n is towards kunou..... just like a genuine doting father.

It took y/n 5 minutes to caught kunou before lifting her up in his arms.
Y/n: Hehehe caught you...my little princess.
He said with a bright smile and pats her head gently, kunou chuckles cutely in his arms before giving him a hug.
Kunou: y/n-nii...y/n-nii...I want a ice cream"puppy eyes" please..
Y/n nods his head with a helpless smile.
Y/n: let's go then.....my little princess..
He said before placing her on his shoulders and left the shrine before promising yasaka that he will take care of her little girl.

5 YEARS LATER
KYOTO STATION

5 YEARS LATERKYOTO STATION

Kunou:"sob" y/n-nii....
Y/n who's now 20 years old kneels down to her level before giving her a warm hug and wipes her tears.
Y/n: it's okay don't cry..... it's not like you'll never see me again.....
He said and gave a kiss on her forehead.
Kunou: I will miss you....y/n-nii!
She said with a sad face.
Y/n: I will miss you too my little princess.....
He said before giving her a last hug and got on the 🚆 to KUOH.
Kunou/yasaka:bye y/n-nii/ bye y/n-kun.
A bright smile appears on his face