CH-30

Y/n looked at the blonde Kid with interest, he never saw such an amazing ability before...but he is more interested to know how did the attack became 2X more stronger.
Y/n: Wonder...if I can copy that ability of his...hmm...I only need a drop of his blood...then my devour ability will do it's work..
He said to himself.
Iris: Dear...I sense a powerful being... heading towards this kingdom..
She stated with cold eyes as she can feel the ill-intent it's radiating towards this kingdom.
Y/n: What!powerful being he is weak as fuck.
He said, Iris giggles on hearing his words, it's indeed true whoever this being is most likely weaker than an Ultimate Class Devil....maybe on par with a High Class Devil.
Iris:fufu... should we help them..Dear.
She asked Y/n.
Y/n: Yes,I don't think so anyone in this kingdom can defeat that thing...and that Kid over there...is hiding his true power...but still he can't defeat him...
He said and continues.
Y/n: Iris...teleport every citizens in this kingdom..to your separate dimension including Miss Rose and Little Maria.
He said,Iris nods her head before closing her eyes for a moment..
Iris: Done.
She said with a smile on her face.
Y/n: well well well...here comes the weakling.
MERLIN POV

"BOOMMMMM"Something or someone lands few metres away on to the ground from them

"BOOMMMMM"
Something or someone lands few metres away on to the ground from them..and it's radiating a dense amount of killing intent which is directed at her Captain... Meliodas.
???: Hmm...72 steps,huh?
They heard a demonic voice from inside the clouds of dust.
Diane: Captain, could... could this be...
Diane took a step back in fear.
???: I thought I'd cover the distance in 70 steps... being sealed for 3000 years has taken a toll on me huh..
She heard the same voice again from inside the clouds the dust... eventually the clouds of dust dissipates slowly leaving behind a very tall and slender humanoid demon..
[Power level 26,000....this is bad] thought Merlin worriedly on seeing the power level of this demon.

this is bad] thought Merlin worriedly on seeing the power level of this demon

Meliodas: You're Galand of the Ten Commandments!
He asked.
Galand: Long time no see, Meliodas, so I was right in thinking it was you hahaha and you still look just like you did back then...
He said with a hearty laugh.
Diane: How...how can such a monster exist in this world?!
She said in fear.
Hawk: Merlin,this magical eye is broken..
[HAWK]

Merlin: What?Merlin looked down at hawk in confusion

Merlin: What?
Merlin looked down at hawk in confusion.
Hawk: I mean, this can't be right his power level says it's 26,000.
He asked Merlin, Merlin sighed on hearing his words.
[ Hawk-dono it isn't broken...his power level is indee..huh?] She came out of her thoughts when she felt the presence of thousands of citizens of Camelot disappearing one by one..
Galand: So this is a den of humans huh? Looks quite different from what they had back 3000 years ag...
A silhouette appears out of nowhere in between Meliodas and Galand..
???: Kid...if you don't mind...can I ask you something...
A blush appears on Merlin and Diance face on seeing how handsome this man is.
Meliodas: Kid? Are you talking to me!
Meliodas asked Y/n.
Y/n: Yes.
Y/n nods his head.
Meliodas: oka..
He got interrupted by a very furious Galand.
Galand: How dare you..you lowly huma..
Galand Swings his weapon at Y/n...
Galand:Die!
Merlin: Watch out!
Y/n sighed and snapped his finger...

Galand:Die!Merlin: Watch out!Y/n sighed and snapped his finger

Y/n: Weakling.
Y/n cast a cleaning spell on himself and got rid all of those bloodstains from his clothes and his face. Everyone eyes widened in shock and in fear, on the other hand Merlin tried to read Y/n power level but to her surprise she can't read anything....Y/n smirks on seeing how hard this woman is trying to read his power level, so he let her read just 10% of his power level.
Merlin: t..this...
Her face paled and she looked as if she might faint.
Y/n: Kid...if you don't mind can i get a drop of your blood...
He asked Meliodas with a friendly smile.
Meliodas: Ah..umm.
Meliodas looked up at Y/n nervously
Y/n: Y/n nice to meet you Kid..
Y/n introduces himself to Meliodas.
Meliodas: umm Y/n are you threat to us..and this kingdom.
He asked Y/n while keeping his guard up.
Y/n: then let me ask you something...if I was a threat to this kingdom and to you guys...then what will be the chances of your winning?
He asked Meliodas.
Meliodas: Zero..
He muttered underneath his breath.
Y/n: Exactly...you see Kid me and my wives....are staying in this kingdom and to tell you the truth that we really like this kingdom and it's people [Rose and Maria].
He stated
Arthur: Thanks for your praises Sir
Y/n.
He said in happiness, he really was happy when he came to know that Y/n is not an enemy.
Y/n: Well...Kid, you see I like that ability of your...Full Counter right "Meliodas nods his head" so I want to add that ability of yours in my arsenal and oh you don't have to worry about losing your ability since I am only coping it..
He stated
Meliodas:So that's why you need my blood..
Y/n nods his head
Y/n: and also I will help you to control that thing inside of your body... Kid.
He said
Meliodas: Deal!
Without a second thought he accepted Y/n offer.
Y/n: Ahh... before that..."snaps"
He snaps his finger and brought back Galand into the world of living. Merlin mouth opened wide in shock including Meliodas and others on seeing Galand..
Y/n: Weakling..
Y/n picked up Galand by his throat high up in the air..

Y/n: I want....some answers weakling and if I hear you talking shit...then this time I will kill you slowly and  painfully.
He said coldly sending chills down on everyone spine..
Galand: W..who are y..you..
Galand asked Y/n with fear in his eyes.
Y/n: I'M THE GRIM REAPER.

ENJOY

Y/N POWER LEVEL [10%]
MP: 1.5B[BILLION]
ATK:70M[MILLION]
SPIRIT: ???